DRUNK! GERMAN BROTHERS! X READER Hot & Ready

Um.

Hi.

This'll be amazing

This story has hit over 200 views as of this chapter

Yaaaaaaasssssaaa

----------------

"ANNND IIIIIIIIIII~"

Gilbert is now screeching that song. You sighed and looked at Vash, who was just as annoyed as you were.

You had thrown a little party, to celebrate you graduating high school, but Gilbert, being the idiot he is, brought beer. The party was long over, and only you, Vash, Gilbert, Ludwig and Rodrich were left.

And Ludwig and Gilbert were drunk as hell.

"UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP UPTOWN FUNK YOU UP!" Ludwig was practically screaming the song. You sighed and looked at Rodrich, who was doing his best to not murder one of them. You stood up and grabbed Gilbert's shoulder.

"Could you please shut up?!" You shout. He pouts and hugs your torso. Effectively placing his face between your boobs. Causing you to stiffen.

"But why~~? You don't like my singing?" He asks softly.

"Not really no..." You say. He starts to tear up.

Now you've done it.

He starts to sob, quite loudly, and you just stare over at Vash and Rodrich. Who's ears were about to bleed.

"SHUT HIM UP (NAME)!" Vash yells over Gilbert's sobbing.

"Ok, ok, your singing wasn't all that bad, so please stop crying." You say taking his hands away from his now wet face.

"Y... you mean it...?" He says softly.

"Yes now go sit on the couch and be good." Surely enough he does what you asked and sits there quietly. Ludwig then came up behind you, hugging you very tightly.

"Hello fräulein~ do you work at Little Ceasars? Cos' you're hot and I'm ready~" He says pulling you closer to him. You do the best you can, to not laugh at that pickup line. Cos' that was just amazing.

"Hey! Keep your hands off my (Name)!" Gilbert says running to you and hugging you from the front, making you feel like a party in a bun. They stand there shouting at each other and you look to Vash and Rodrich, who just shrugged. You eventually wiggled yourself out of their grips, leaving them to argue.

"MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER I WOULD'VE RAISED YOU BETTER"

"YOU THREW ME IN A LAKE AND SHOUTED 'YOU'LL GET TO LAND EVENTUALLY'"

"YOU WOULD'VE!"

"I WOULD'VE DROWN"

"WOULD NOT"

"WOULDN TO"

"YOU DIDN'T THOUGH"

They both brought up their fists, and punched each other at the same time, knocking each other out.

"That was easy." Vash said.

You, Vash, and Rodrich all nod, and they make their ways home.

---------

OH MY FUCK

THAT WAS TEAR WORTHY

IM SO SORRY

//shot

Here comes the unicorn!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty my bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie