ESTONIA X READER Geek Out

Nerd

--------

"Hey, Eduard?" You had called him, to ask him if he could come her this virus off your computer.

"Oh! (Y/N)! Hello!" He practically smiles through the phone.

"Well, I kinda have a virus on my computer, and I was wondering if you could help me-"

"Say no more. I'll be there in no time!"

--- 30 MINUTES LATER --
There was a knock at your door, and you were greeted with the happy face of Eduard, with his nerdy computer equipment.

"It has a virus, it's not broken."

"So? You always need to come ready." You sow him to your room, that holds the computer.

"Why kind of computer is this?" He asks.

"I don't know, look yourself."

He sits down in front of the computer, and starts to work at an amazing speed. He was going through EVERYTHING. It was actually kind of nerve wrecking.

"What is Minion Porn?"

"What?"

"Kidding."

"What even is that?"

"You don't want to know." He looks at you with a straight face.

He continued to go through alot more stuff, occasionally asking what something was. Such as some of your games. Misao, The Witch's House, The Crooked Man, and even Ao Oni.

Although he didn't ask anything when he saw Miku Miku Dance.

After about 15 minutes of him clicking through everything, he finally found where the virus was, and he started to finally get it off of there.

"How on earth did you manage to find it?"

"I've got skills." He smirks, and turns in his chair to face you.

"Skills my ass. You're just a nerd." He gasps in shock.

"I am not a nerd! I am intelligent!" He puts his hand over his chest, in a sassy fashion.

"Whatever. So how can I thank you?" You cross your arms.

"I can't think of a way right off." He sighs. You grin. You lean towards him, his eyes widen. You smile. You lean farther, and lightly kiss him. You pull away, and his face was bright scarlet. You laughed and stood up.

"Well, thank you. Eduard. I really appreciate it."

"O-of course..." He smiles gently. A huge blush on his face still. He grabs his tool box, and you both head for the front door.

"Don't be afraid to get another virus, (Y/N). I enjoyed being over here."

"Of course Eduard." You shove him out the door. A smile on both your faces.

---------

I wrote this while singing in choir.

MULI-TASKING AT ITS FINEST

OMF HOW DID I NOT GET IN TROUBLE

Here comes the unicorn!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty my bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie