ITALY X YANDERE! READER A Good Friend

This will be sad

And gruesome

So prepare your feels

---------

You were at the world meeting. Looking at all the countries.

Who should I get today...?

Ludwig? No. He could break your arm in a second.

Gilbert? Too loud.

Arthur? Nah, the eyebrows are too much.

Franci- No.

Alf- No.

Matthew? Wait, who? Nah. Too cute.

Feliciano?

Yes. Perfect.

After the meeting was over, you walk up to Feli.

"Ciao bella! What do you need?" He asks, a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Feli, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place, to help me with something." You say.

"Sure! When?" He asks.

"Now would be nice." You respond. He smiles and stands up.

"Ludwig! I'm going to (Y/N)'s house for a while!" He shouts. Ludwig nods.

-------

You walk into your front door, Feli trailing behind.

"Wow, (Y/N)! Your house is nice!" He says running his hand across the sofa.

"Oh, what I need you to help me with, is in the basement." You say with a grin.

"The basement?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'll take you there." You grab his hand and take him down the steps to the basement. You slowly unlock the door, and what he is greeted with,

Is unsettling.

Blood, guts, heads hanging from the ceiling, and a foul stench is coming from the room. He steps back and couldn't even speak.

"(Y-Y/N)...? What I-is this...?" He stutters. You walk up to a table and pick up a syringe.

"You see, everyone needs to find a way to be sane... Feli. My way, is just a little more extreme then others." You say softly. You walk up to him and grab his arm, and he starts wiggling.

"Please- let me go!" He says trying to get out of your inhumane grasp.

"Good night. Feli." You say stabbing his arm. He stops, and falls over slowly.

--

He wakes up on a bed. In pain. so much pain... he tries to move, but his arms and legs are trapped, he looks over and he is strapped to a table.

"Why... am I strapped on a table...?" he looks to his left, to see you, with a bright, shiny, new knife.

"You see, I wanted to see how well this new knife I got works. That's why I asked you to help me." You say walking over to him. He starts to tear up.

"W-why? (Y/N) you were so sweet, and nice... why are you going to hurt me?" He asks softly.

"Everyone has a true self. Feli. Some are better at hiding it then others." You say grazing the knife on his arm.

"(Y-Y/N)..." He starts to cry.

"Don't worry Feli. You'll be helping me out, more then you think." You bring the knife up, and slam it into Feli's arm. He starts to scream, and you just start to pull the knife like a saw. Blood was going everywhere, and soon enough you hit his bone.

"Lets see if this goes through..." You mumble to yourself. You start to push on the knife harder, seeing if the knife could do your bidding. Feli looked at your face.

Your beautiful face was covered in his blood.

He loved that beautiful face.

But, when it's covered in his blood, he can't even recognize you. Who were you really...? He thought.

A snap emitted from his arm. Surely enough, his bone was sawed in half, perfectly.

"That was all I needed to know. So this new knife of mine, can saw through bone? That's nice to know." You walk away and put the knife down. You look back at Feli, who was now passed out. You walked back over to him and ran your hand across his chin. Embracing his features.

"You really are a good friend. Feli." You lean down and kiss his lips softly.

"Too bad you died before I could tell you how much I cared about you." You walked back up the steps, and got ready to take a shower.

How would I hide the body, without Ludwig and Kiku noticing...?

---

IM SO SORRY

THAT WAS DEPRESSING

DSKXICIJSNFGIEJNRKG

I REGRET EVERYTHING

Here comes the unicorn!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay mother fucking toasty my bros!

♪('ε` ) Marcie