DRUNK! JAPAN X READER Sleep With Me~ (Name)~

This is going to end bad

Shieeeeet

@DezBen requested this

Huehuehuehuehuehue you have made a terrible mistake dear~

This won't be terribly long so ... enjoy
-------

"(Name) ~ Play a game with me~~" Kiku slurred. Was he drunk? Yes. As a skunk. You walked over to him and sat him on the couch.

"Kiku. Do you need some water? You're really out of it right now." You say softly.

"No! I'm fine!~ Trust me~!" He says hugging your lower torso, effectively placing his head on your boobs.

"This is ridiculous." You mumble. "Kiku get up you're going to bed." You say as you start to drag him.

"Oh?~ Are you going to sleep with me? (Name)?" He says.

"No. I'm not going to sleep with you." You groan.

"You're no fun." He pouts.

"Never said I was." You retort. You continue to drag him and eventually made it to the bed. You flung him on and he grabbed your shirt.

"Kite, watashi to isshonineru~" He said.

"No. I'm not sleeping with you." You say slapping his hand away.

"Watashi wa anata ga hoshīdesu!" He suddenly shouts.

"You want me to what?" You say with a grin. He frowns. You were being a real bitch at the moment. He wanted you, and he wanted you NOW. But like the cock-block you were, you kept refusing. He wasn't going to take it any longer. He grabbed your wrist and threw you on the bed.

"What are you doing?! I said no!" You shouted.

"But (Name)... I want you." He whispers in your ear. A large shiver went down your spine. You tried to push him off, but damn, even if he was shorter than most of the countries, he was pretty damn strong for his height.

"Kiku let me go!" You shout again. He says nothing and starts to kiss your neck. He trailed down to your collar bone all while holding you down.

"But I told you that I wanted you~ my suītopī~" He says very smoothly.

This is getting ridiculous. You thought. You finally gathered all of your strength and actually pushed him off.

"(N-Name)!" He shouts. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going home. You need to rest." You say. He crawls to where you stood and grabbed your shirt again.

"But-(Name)! Watashi wa o anata ashiteimasu!" He yells. You do nothing more than push his hand away. You went to the door, stopped, and looked back at him.

"If you can say it to me sober, I'll believe you." You then walked slowly out the door.

-----

Kite, watashi to isshonineru - Come sleep with me

Watashi wa anata ga hoshīdesu - I want you!

Suītopī - Sweet Pea

Watashi wa o anata ashiteimasu - I love you

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Stay Toasty My Bros!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

♪('ε` ) Marcie