DRUNK! AMERICA X READER The Way You Love Me [LEMON]

@DezBen said that I should make more of these

So here you go

Here's a URL to the song mentioned -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sOiG8HQhyLs

Warning! its a lemon! Sexual content! If you don't like this content, please do not read.

Thank you!

Enjoy ! :D

---------

"I LOVE THE WAYYYYY YOU LOVE MEEEEEE OHHHHWOOOOOOHHHH"

Is he singing The Way You Love Me by Faith Hill? You actually really like that song... but not with him screaming it!

"Alfred! Shut up will you?" You yell.

"THE WAYYYYYYYYYY YOU LOVE MEEEEEE" He shouts again. You sigh.

"IT'S NOT RIGHT, IIT'S NOT FAIIRRR"

Yeah! It's not fair that your ears are almost bleeding and not his! You walk over and shove your hand over his mouth.

"Alfred please, you are making my head hurt." You say softly.

"You don't like my singing...?" He says as he puts on these adorable puppy eyes.

"You're screaming not singing..." You groan.

"I am not!" He shouts.

"Yes you are! Now be quiet!" You look to see the three empty beer bottles next to his chair.

Three? Really? If he passes out, you weren't going to carry his sorry ass to his bed!

"Alfred you need to go lay down, you are going to pass out at this rate!" You say swinging his arm around your shoulder.

"Will you come and sleep with me~? If I do~?" He says softly.

"Sure." You agree. Hell if it will make him go to sleep!

You helped carry him to his bed, and as you swung him on the bed, he pulled you down onto his chest.

"Alfred." You say sternly.

"You said you would sleep with me~! You big liar!" He says with a frown.

"Fine! Fine! I'll sleep with you just shut up!" You shout.

He smiles and squeezes you. You decide to actually relax, because he is actually quite comfy and warm. But as you were trying to get a bit more comfortable, you accidentally rub your knee against his crotch.

He moans.

Oh god.

"Are you trying to hint at something (Name)~?" He says sexily.

"N-no! It was an accident! I swear!" You shout. You jump off of him, and move to the other end of the bed. He smiles and crawls towards you slowly.

"If you wanted me...You could've just said so~" He says softly.

Your face flushed deep crimson red. He gets on top of you and pins your arms above your head. He leans down and kisses your roughly. He takes no time to shove his tongue in your mouth, causing you to moan slightly. He smiles through the kiss.

"Oh? Are you enjoying my attention?~" He says. You frown and try to get out of his grip.

"Of course not! Now let go of me!" You shout.

"Why?" He says, a look of sadness on his face.

You actually didn't want him to stop... but... he was drunk. He wouldn't remember this. You wanted him to do so many things to you at the moment, but not with him being drunk. You wanted him to remember the day you two first made love. You started to tear up.