For @AlexHound II [ PRUSSIA X OC ] In The Showers

A second lemon. GDKDNJDIDDBF

-------------------

Alex POV-

After a day of hard work as a FBI agent, and killing criminals, you get kinda sweaty from all the backflips, and running from bullets, so its shower time.

"I'm going to the showers boss."

My boss, Alfred, looked up at me from his half finished burger.

"HAF FUN." (Have Fun)

I cut my eyes and him and walked to she showers where I undressed and got under a shower head, and let the water run down my now naked body. After a minutes of the water running another person came into the showers.

Fuck.

They were two showers away from me and I just tried to wash up fast. I grabbed a bar of soap from my bag, and started to scrub my self quickly, when it fell.

FUCKING HELL WHY DOES ALL THE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO ME.

It slid over to the other shower, where the other person was.

"Did you drop dis?"

That voice sounds all too familiar.

"Gilbert?"

"Alex?"

A small chuckle came out of him, and I heard footsteps coming towards me.

WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN SOMEONE LIKE MATTHEW?!

He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, and his member was right in between my ass crack.

"Gilbert...?!"

He teasingly rubbed it between my thighs, and a small moan came out of my mouth. He threw the soap aside, and turned me around so I was facing him, and he started to kiss me passionately.

"Seriously? right here?"

"Are you ashamed?"

"NO, it's just that we are in PUBLIC YOU KNOW."

"Since when do I care?"

He placed his hand on my right breast and started to kiss my neck. He then got down to my collar bone and found my sweet spot and made me moan rather loud.

"Guess that's enough teasing for now."

He then positioned himself at my entrance and gave a reassuring nod. I nodded back and he thrusted into me a bit harshly and I winced, and he kept saying sorry, every time I would make a sound that would make me sound like I was in pain. After a minutes of slow thrusts he started going faster, and the winces turned to moans of pleasure, and he hit my sweet spot, which caused a very loud moan.

"Alex...I'm gonna...!"

"Me too...!"

As commanded, we both came at the same time and we stood there panting in the water.

"Can't you two get a room for that?!"

Alfred?! OH PEANUTS.

"Sorry. She was naked, so I-"

"I don't need to know the details bra! just hurry up and stop that! I think Feliciano is scarred now!"

We both looked at each other and laughed a little bit.

"I'm serious he was in here tryna' take a piss, and BOOM moans everywhere."

"No really! it's okay!"

Feliciano's voice came into action.

"Whatever. They get the message."

Alfred then walked out the door, cursing under his breath.

"Next time can I join in?"

I nearly choked on my own spit, and Gilbert laughed hard.

"Sure."

I slapped his arm and Feliciano laughed on the way out the door.

"He's not really going to, is he?"

"Can't say."

"Asshole."

-----------------------

HERE COMES THE UNICORN!

Zinga-Ding-Ding!

Stay toasty my bros!

(^∇^)Marcie