MALE!BELARUS X STALKER! READER Notes

This'll be awesomely creepy-ish

:D

And by creepy-ish I mean not really

It's cute in its own kinda yandere way

Warning! There's a bit of cursing.
-------

"Alright see you." Nikolai says to his friend, as he heads to his locker. He opens it, to a note falling out. He leans down and unfolds it.

You know Nikolai...

You have a really nice house.

It's bigger then most of the preps houses!

But that's only one of the reasons I admire you.

His eyes widen in shock. Who the hell put this in his locker?! And why is it so creepy? But, for some reason, he wasn't all that creeped out by it.

He thought, it was kinda cute. But the fact the person knew where he lived...

Man.

And he thought he was good at stalking. He had to hand it to the person. They haven't got caught. But now it's a challenge for him.

He's going to find this stalker.

------

"Was putting such a creepy letter in his locker really necessary...?" Your best friend Anna-Belle says.

"Well, how else was I supposed to get his attention? If it said some stupid poem like, "roses are red, violets are blue, sick my dick you dumb bitch", do you think he would read it?" You ask.

"If that was the poem, oh yes he would." She laughs.

"You get my point." You frown.

"Well, he probably is going to be extra cautious now that he knows you kinda stalk him." She says.

"Well duh. It was all part of the plan!" You almost shout.

"Plan?" She raises her eyebrow.

"I want him to know who I am! After all, I love him you know." You shrug.

"You need to see a therapist." She says scooting away from you a bit.

"Jokes on you, I already do." You say walking off to your class.

----- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY REI-CHAN. IT'S NOT BEAUTIFUL * Free! Reference*-----

Nikolai was sitting in his chair uneasily.

Am I being watched?!

He thought. He turned around for the third time, to find, once again, no one was looking at him.

Could the stalker be in the room...? No. I've checked, no one is staring at me. But why does it feel like I am being stared at?! Damn note. It's making me so paranoid.

Just like he thought, you were staring at him. Just when he wasn't looking, of course.

You loved everything about him. His platinum blonde hair, amazing amethyst eyes... you were caught on a daydream, when he turned for the fourth time.

You both made eye contact.

His eyes widened. You only blushed.

Could... she...? No. Well, maybe. I'll talk to her after class.

He turns around again. You sigh.

That was a complete utter failure.

*DING DING*