1.1

"I actually live with someone." Savannah and Morgan are sitting in a elegant dark restaurant, it had been a week since their last date and neither of them believed that they could make it this soon again with their work schedule but it clicked perfectly into pieces, Morgan coming home from a case in the morning, Savannah finishing a shift two hours before they wanted to meet.

It has now been 5 months they now each other and Morgan is confident enough to say they are dating by now. Dates at least weren't the only thing that happened.

"How come I've never heard about this?" For some reason they always stayed at her place so far, its comfortable and practical, both their workspaces are close. "So who are you living with? Your wife?" Savannah jokes.

"Definitely. Oh that women, gorgeous, you should meet her."

"I will. We will have a nice little chat and then meet you again, with my car, in the middle of the street."

"Remind me to never mess with you." He takes another sip of his wine, smiling at the women across from him.

"So who is it?"

"I live with Spencer."

"Yeah sure." She laughs and then realizes he is being serious. "You talked about him numerous of times and didn't think about mention that?"

"I didn't mention him numerous times-" Savannah shuts him up with a look that says 'don't lie to me' "Okay maybe I did, but I didn't spare the detail on purpose."

"So why are you too living together?"

"Its practical." This was the most political answer he could have given her.

"Derek I am not judging you know that right?"

"I know." They share a moment of silence before she continues the conversation.

"So how do two profiler live?"

"It's a big house. A big old house with huge windows but it's still pretty dark on the first floor because of the trees but the ground floor is wide open with high ceilings and white walls. There is a second floor which is mine and at every possible place is a book you haven't read. We have a backyard, a small shack and a lab in the basement. Not used by me, but you know it's a feature worth mentioning." With a wide smile she watches him. "For two men living there it's pretty clean, as long as you close your eyes when you pass Spencer's floor. And if you ask him,the best thing is the scholar system hanging in the living room."

"When can I see it?"

"If you see it,you will meet him and you are someone special and he already knows that so if that would be okay with you, I would like to give him a heads up. Maybe next week?"

"Whatever you want. I can wait."

"What do you say Savannah steps by on Wednesday if we aren't on a case?" Morgan asks Spencer on their way to work.

"Sure, you want me to- you know- be somewhere else?"

"Actually the opposite. I am asking you so you can be there. I want you to meet her."

"Oh." Surprised Spencer looks down again, reading a few more lines in his book before asking why.

"Because you are an important part of my life and she is starting to become one too and I just want to introduce you two."

"Is that really necessary?"

"If you don't want to this can wait."

"She seems very great but- I don't know."

"You know,try to explain it." Morgan encourages him.

"Whenever you bring a women home, it's a quick hookup but you have been going out with her over the last 5 months, you are officially dating since at least two, I am afraid that- that- that- if she doesn't- if she doesn't like me- that you will- you know- stop hanging out around the house so much- and that I won't see you as often anymore." He voices his concern playing with his seatbelt. "And if I- if- if- she just doesn't meet me- maybe- maybe- she won't- won't- I should have ended after the first sentence. I am finished. This is the end of what I wanted to say. Now I am rambling. I am sorry."

"Kid, she won't hate you."

"You don't know that."

"We will plan the dinner,we will cook something nice and you two can just meet each other and then she leaves again after the dinner. No guest in our house,no messy morning routine, just us. Sounds that okay?"

"Yes."

Savannah is happy with the plan of stepping by at Wednesday evening, Morgan had came by to the hospital she works at for a coffee break. "Listen, don't be to hard on him okay?"

"Hard on him? What do think my mission is on that dinner?"

"No,I just- he is not very- social." Sceptical she raises an eyebrow.

"Even less than you?"

"I am social."

"You like to say that,you aren't."

"Who is the profiler?"

"I don't have to be a profiler to know my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? That is music to my ears."