9.2

"There you go" Morgan opens the door to their house after finding Spencer at the library. "Sit down, I will heat up some leftovers for you okay?"

Spencer shakes his head and just passes the hallway, aiming for the stairs to get to his room, "Kid, you gotta eat something."

"Let him, he is just not hungry." Savannah defends him.

"He is not hungry a lot lately." Worried Derek looks at him walking up the stairs,

"Maybe something happened at work?" She questions.

"Well Hotch asked me if something happened at home so I don't know about that." Defeated, he walks back towards the kitchen, "Maybe it's your pregnancy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" She questions in a harsh tone.

"Nothing."

"No no no, say what you mean." Savannah looks up to him with an expression he knows means death for him if he says one wrong word, "Go on."

"Well I love you and I could never be mad at you for- you know- acting a little bit differently, you are carrying my child but Spencer doesn't have this connection and I could imagine that because of that there is maybe not that much of an understanding for your actions."

"My actions?"

"You know what I mean." Apologetic he looks down on her and tries to place his hands on her hips but she pushes them off, "Babe, I am just-"

"No no no, I live with two men that can't even keep the laundry separate properly and you are telling me, I should consider my actions."

"No, that's not what I said."

"That is exactly what you said." She responds, "I am- just for the record- growing a child inside of me, while taking care of my husband who doesn't even want to do the bare minimum of calling his therapist to make an appointment again after he was kidnapped to have at least a little bit of hope that by the time his baby is born, he will at least be able to enjoy it a little bit and taking care of his best friend because maybe you haven't noticed that either but just because you are hurtingm doesn't mean his hurt stops. So yes, maybe my actions are a little bit out of line but I am not gonna be apologising for this."

"Neither should Spencer be the one-"

"Spencer should be the last one to apologize. The only one that has to get his shit together, no matter how harsh this sounds right now, is you." With that she throws the towel she, has been holding, onto the kitchen counter and leaves the room.

"Can I come in?" Savannah waits for the consenting answer before she steps into Spencer's bedroom and the man quickly makes space on the bed for her to sit down on it. "Thank you"

"No problem."

"I wanted to thank you for clearing out your office for Hank so quickly."

"No problem, Morgan and I can work in one office." He tells her with a shy smile trying to look her into the eyes but he quickly stops that and starts looking down on his book again.

"You know, if things are changing too quickly, you can tell us."

"They don't"

"Are you sure? Because we are worried about you."

"I am okay."

"You always are" Hesitant she reaches for his book and places her hand on it, she found this a way to be close to him without overstepping his aversion to touch. "When I sometimes snap at you, I really don't mean it."

"I know"

"You do?" He nods and starts playing with the bracelet she wears, "And you also know that you can talk to me about things, right? You don't have to let things eat you up, when I do something that upsets you or when there is something that scares you about the pregnancy or the baby, you can just ask, you are entitled to, you aren't overstepping any boundaries."

"I am okay"

"Alright" Gently she pulls her hand back, "Do you want some food? I know it's late but you gotta eat something."

"I am not hungry but thank you."

"Okay." Slowly she stands up from the bed and gives him a gently pet on the shoulder before leaving the room and heading upstairs to their own room, getting ready to bed next to her husband who gives her the silent treatment, "You know, I wouldn't have said what I said if there wasn't a baby on the way. I know you heal in your own ways but if you are admitting it or not you need help. Don't you think I know you put off showering to the very last second to not see your scar or that you keep startling everytime me or Spencer touch you when you aren't expecting it? And that is okay, I am not judging you, but if you don't get help, you are going to hurt our baby with it without even knowing and I am not gonna let that happen."

"Don't act like it doesn't affect you."

"It does and it did. Of course it did. But I have been in therapy for years and of course I addressed it there. It doesn't make it go away but it helps."