12

Prompt:"Starry night"

"It's so cold" Spencer whispers as Derek pulls the blanket over them as they are sitting in the lounge in their backyard before they tomorrow will get the garden ready to be protected from the winter.

"Then you two aren't cuddling enough" Savannah teases them, holding Hank in her arms, "We aren't cold are we?"

"No!" Hank tells her with a giggle, enjoying how his mom is holding him in her arms as he is dressed in his warmest pajamas and covered in the thickest blanket they could find,

"You need to be warmer then" Spencer complains, shivering in Derek's lap who just smiles at his friends temporary discomfort at the cold,

"Sit still and I can wrap my arms around you"

"Its cold"

"Come on, only for a few seconds" In disbelief Spencer leans his back against Derek's chest, who wraps his arms around him, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck, ignoring his complains as he takes his ice cold hands into his.

"Now who is gonna unswaddle to read from the book?"

"Not me" Hank tells Savnnah concerned,

"I am functioning at a personal heater right now, i cant either" Derek argues with a chuckle and just when Savannah is about to reach for the book, Spencer starts speaking and it takes a moment for them to realize that he is receding the childrens book they picked about the stars.

"Sometimes I forget your godfather is a genius" Savannah whispers as she leans her head down on her husbands shoulder,

"Mommy shh!" Hank complains, linking his little hands under the blanket with hers as he looks at his godfather in awe, while the man itself has gotten lost looking up to the stars.