8.2

They are positioned in the conference room, Spencer having headphones in, listening to music while doing math equations and Savannah swears if anyone pulls him out of this state right now she will kill that person.

"How is he?" Rossi asks stepping in.

"As calm as it's get."

"And you?"

"Scared. I just want him back. Alive."

"We are doing our best." He promises her and both of their eyes fall on Spencer.

"He is not going to just get over it this time is he?"

"We will see."  She wipes her tears away again, taking a deep breath and goes back to being strong.

When there is a clue Spencer takes notice of the trouble and Savannah can see him pressing the pencil with more force into the paper, while he screws with his left eye.

He is trained for this. He is suppose to be handling this situations. She thinks and then on the other hand, she can't  expect him to function if everyone keeps being ripped out of his life, leaving him and then he sees his constant for over thirteen years being taken from him.

He had screamed so terribly.

Hotch tries ones, handing him the file but Spencer shoves it away,turning back to his math problem and Hotch doesn't judge him either nor does he question his abilities as an agent.

If the worst case really happens,if Morgan gets killed, this are his last hours of not living the pain he went through with Maeve before and he just tries everything to not feel that way again.

But they can't give him any more attention and Savannah takes over again, sitting down next to him, keeping up a happy facade and when she fails and Spencer notices he takes his hand up wiping the tear away as if it was done with it and goes back to his his paper.

He doesn't get better over the day they wait in the hospital for Morgan to wake up.

Spencer had gotten upset when he saw Morgan like this and this time JJ calmed him down. Sitting with him on the floor of the room, speaking comforting words while he cries and now he is asleep,his head on Morgan's hospital bed and so is Savannah on a chair.

This is what Morgan wakes up too, and the news that he and his girlfriend are expecting following up on the quick engagement.

"How is he?"

"Don't worry,I've got this."

"No he isn't a fast sleeper-"

"Hey baby, you are still high on pain killers. He is okay, he had to take medication for his panic attacks he is fine he is just asleep and you need to be too. We will be here when you wake up."

"Panic Attacks?"

"When are you going to start worrying about you?"

"When I know you three are safe."

"Three now? You are really keep packing with this are you?" She smiles with tears in her eyes holding his hand. "Seriously, it's okay."

Morgan learned quickly after sleeping for another twelve hours that everything is not okay but who would they be if they don't manage this too.

And when Spencer goes after two months back to work and her now husband after six,she couldn't be more proud of them.

At least for the few days the peace is there.