7.3

Savannah slowly gets the feeling she won't find out why it takes them so long to get used to her. Whenever she tries to talk to Morgan about it he changes the topic and she feels bad asking Spencer about it because she knows he will probably tell her but eventually she does. Both of them standing in the basement doing laundry.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You technically already did."

"Okay smart ass." He smiles up at her and then goes back to showing laundry in the washing machine. "What did you think about Morgan's ex girlfriends? You know do you think they- you know do you think I can keep up with them?" She is confident enough to know she does but she doesn't know how to ask else for information.

"There were only two that stayed as long as you actually. The first one left because she suddenly realized that Morgan's job doesn't fit her moral believes. We aren't sure what that means. It was a really confusing break up. We think she joined a cult or something." Savannah can't help but laugh at that.

"And the other one was kind of a bitch" He tells her and then slams his hand over his mouth and she has to laugh again.

"Believe me I don't mind you calling one of his ex girlfriends that I am sure you have a reason." It's probably the first time she has heard him swear and his reaction to it was kind of adorable. He looks like a little kid that spelled a secret. "If we can't call someone a bitch in front of each other what are we even doing. It's okay."

"I don't normally call people something like that. I wouldn't talk about you this way."

"I know. Tell me more about that girlfriend. Why was she a bitch?"

"Oh she hated me. Like really hated me. She didn't like that Morgan spends time with me and she slapped me ones because I spend the night in his bed and then Morgan broke up with her and he felt really bad afterwards and was convinced I should live with someone else." Uncomfortable he holds his elbows pressing his arms against his stomach, pulling with his teeth at his lip and Morgan comes down the steps asking what they want to eat with the leftovers from yesterday and reads the room easily. Or at least that they had a serious conversation before he interrupted them.

"You guys okay?"

"Yeah we were just talking."

"Spencer? You too?"

"Yes."

"You tell me when not?"

"We talked about Fiona." He tells him and Savannah can see Morgan clench his jaw and stiffen.

"Why would you do that?"

"We talked about your ex girlfriends."

"I don't talk about yours do I?"

"I am sorry." Ashamed he looks down on his lap.

"I asked, he didn't just blurt it out."

"Why do you care about my ex girlfriends so much?"

"Because you treat me like I will hurt him any minute and he like I will suddenly burst out in jealously. I won't do either one of those things. If I would feel that threatened by your friendship I probably should firstly think about if I love you enough to be in this relationship. And I do so I just want to get a little bit trust in return. From both of you."