5.2

2. The nicknames

The first nickname she notices was "pretty boy" in nearly every situation Morgan would call Spencer "pretty boy" while Spencer calls him "Morgan" and sometimes but rarely "Derek" but nothing else while Morgan varies between numerous nicknames.

The first after "pretty boy" was "boy wonder". They had just come downstairs to eat something while Spencer was sitting on the couch watching something on the TV when Morgan had went up to him from behind the couch. "What are you watching?" No answer. "Spencer?"

"Mm?"

"I asked what you are watching?"

"Oh it's a documentary about german history."

"That explains the language barrier I have."

"They don't speak german all the time and there are subtitles."

"I think we will pass, boy wonder."

"Did you call him boy wonder?" She asks while they walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I must have picked it up by Rossi he always calls him boy wonder or boy genius."

"It's sweet."

The next one she notices is "kid" in all variants.

"You want something too kid?"

"Kiddo you have some nerves."

"Kid are you serious right now?"

"Don't even try, Kiddo."

It is probably the most used one.

They are also ones that are rare.

When Spencer had come down the stairs dresses in his suit with a dark green shirt and a vest ready for his date, Morgan had quickly made it his mission boost up his confidence. "Look at pretty Ricky over here."

"Man you are looking sharp." With a wide smile he approached him. "I wish I could take you out tonight myself."

"Excuse me?" Savannah had joined in.

"I mean are you rocking a suit like he does?"

"I could."

"Don't let that women fool you,nobody in that restaurant is going to keep up with you." By the time he was finished Spencer was giggling, not able to stop the smile on his face anyhow.

What she also learned was that in situations where he worries he tends to spit out the most.

"It's okay baby." Spencer was leaning against the kitchen, sitting on the floor. "I am so sorry, but don't move your neck to much." He had just gotten home after being shot in the neck. "Baby look at me,it will be okay, Blake is not out of the world I am pretty sure she will love to hear from her favourite Dr." Spencer didn't seem to convinced by what Morgan had said, moving his legs over the floor to handle the pain in his neck his fist irregularly meeting his tight while Morgan had cupped his face to hold his head still. "I know this isn't easy but Blake is not going to forget you."

"I tried to save her."

"And you did you little wonder, she is alive because of you."

"But she won't stay."

"I am sorry."

Over the time she had decided that 'little wonder' is her favourite and 'babyboy' creeps her out sometimes and 'baby' tends to make her jealous.