1.3

"So how did the date go?" JJ asks standing in his office with a cup in her hand.

"It didn't." Tired Morgan grabs another file.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Reid was not handling it well,I called it off."

"I am sorry."

"Nothing to be sorry for." He says and means it. Whenever people tell him that they feel sorry because someone didn't go according to plan because of Spencer he gets their intention but doesn't really understand the necessity behind it.

He chose this when he decided to move in with Reid and it's not Spencer's fault if things like this happen. "Is he okay. I haven't checked on him since we got here?"

"Yeah he is doing his paperwork. Kind of scary to go without a case this long don't you think?"

"Don't push it." He warns her. "Now you said it, if every moment like this ever was right we will work now for a few weeks without a break."

"Alright." She smiles at him for a moment. "I'll leave you too it."

And he will be right, just when he sees Savannah his phone rings and Garcia announces that they have a case so he quickly hands her the lasagna. "How is Spencer?"

"Doing okay, to quiet for my liking but okay."

"Can I make this up to you? Or him?"

"You don't have too. It's not your fault, believe me. These things happen sometimes over the smallest things."

But she does make it up.

When Morgan and Reid walk up to their house eight days later they see a light shining in the kitchen and Morgan as well as Spencer immediately grab their guns before Morgan could recognize Savannah through the window. "It's okay,I know her." He assured Reid and puts his own gun in the safety and Spencer copies him.

"Women you've got some nerve, you know we are armed right?" Derek calls from the door and Spencer follows him in.

"I thought about that a little bit to late." She walks up to them from behind the kitchen counter and kisses Morgan before turning to Reid who looks at her shyly and then did his tiny wave he always does to avoid shaking hands. "I am Savannah."

"Spencer." There is an awkward tension mixed with silence between the three before the oven beeps and she turns around hurrying over.

"Pleas tell me you didn't do all of this for us." The man steps further into the kitchen, seeing the filled paprika and the noodles.

"Why else would I cook here? I have my own kitchen if this would have been just for me."

"Thank you." He leans down again to kiss her while Spencer silently leaves the room. "Were are you going?"

It took a moment before he had passed the hallway far enough to stand in the second door of the kitchen. "Upstairs."

"You don't wanna eat?"

"What?"

"This is for the three of us, not just for me and her."

"Oh. That's really nice of you." He doesn't make an attempt to step into the kitchen again so Morgan helps him a little bit.

"What about we bring our bags into the bathroom, get the dirty laundry out,bring it downstairs, get the new stuff in and then eat to dinner?" It is what they always do after a case.

"That would be perfect because I will need a few more minutes here."

"See?"

"Okay, yeah." They follow their plan and when they are done the table was set with three plates and some candles. "This looks nice. I didn't know we had candles like this." Spencer leans forward turning them to see if anything is written on them.