𝔸sh Lady! The best superhero companion!

Nicki coughed dramatically, startling the twin gods. Apollo glanced between his sister and Nicki before shaking his head. "Oh right, yes. Transportation for the Hunters, you say? Good timing. I was just about ready to roll."

"These demigods will also need a ride," Artemis gestured to Nicki, who waved. "Some of Chiron's campers."

"I had just thought you'd become lenient and begun letting boys in the Hunt, but no problem." The sun god grinned cheekily. He checked the four demigods out for a moment. "Let's see... Thalia, right?"

Thalia blushed. "Hi, Lord Apollo."

"Zeus's girl, yes? Makes you my half-sister. Used to be a tree, didn't you? Man, I remember one time -"

"Brother," Artemis interrupted. "You should get going."

"Oh, right." Then Apollo looked straight at Percy and his eyes narrowed. "Percy Jackson?"

"Yeah." Nicki elbowed him sharply. Percy hissed before he corrected himself. "I mean... yes, sir." Apollo studied Percy in silence, which obviously creeped the teenager out.

"Well!" Apollo said at last. "We'd better load up, huh? Ride only goes one way - west. And if you miss it, you miss it."

Everyone's gaze fell on the Maserati, which would seat two people, maybe three on a good day. (That is if they sat on top of each other or were just super skinny.) There were about 20 teenagers to transport.

"Cool car," Nico pipped up as if he had any knowledge of what made a car cool outside of it looking pretty. Then again, what else is there to it?

"Thanks, kid." Nico hummed, pointing accusingly at the seats as if they offended him.

"How will we all fit?" Nicki stifled a laugh. Nico held his hand out for a high-five, something Nicki willingly gave him.

"Oh." Apollo seemed to notice the problem for the first time. "Well, yeah. I hate to change out of sports car mode, but I suppose..." He took out his car keys and beeped the security alarm button.

Nicki covered Nico's eyes as the car began to glow with a loud chirp chirp. When the glare died, the Maserati had been replaced by one of those small buses just like Westover Hall used to use for school sports games.

"Right," He glanced around, grinning. "Everybody in."

Nicki leant around Percy to reach Thalia. "That makes you my half-sister." She mimicked, her voice dropping an octave. "Low blow to be sister zoned if you ask me. If only... if only you were step-siblings."

Percy yelled, jumping away from Thalia who was pummeling Nicki with her fists, a bright scarlet coating her cheeks. The daughter of Hecate didn't even bother to move, her laughter racking her body. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! "

"You can't make me! Thalia got sister-zoned, Thalia got sister-zoned, Thalia got sister-zo -" Nicki's singsong voice was cut out by Thalia clapping a hand over her mouth. Silence wrapped itself around the demigods as Thalia let out a sigh of relief.

In true chaotic fashion, Nicki had to ruin the moment. "Ew! Nicki? Did you just lick me!"

Thalia pried her hand off of the girl, wiping the palm of her hand on her trousers. Nicki couldn't help but giggle at Thalia's reaction. Percy held his hand out for a fistbump.

"Brilliant." Thalia turned her glare onto Percy. The son of Poseidon said nothing else as Nicki connected her knuckles with his.

"It's your fault for putting your hand where I could lick it." Nicki bit back a laugh as Thalia flashed her middle finger at the girl. "That's not nice! I should go tell your big brother on you."