Chapter 6.5 | A Reverse Day (Part 2)

Previously on Chapter 6|A Reverse Day..

Thunderstorm powers went uncontrol every second, he stand up and clench his hand but he put his left hand behind

Reverse: Didn't I tell you? I want to hangout with you guys~ *smirks*

Cyclone: What for?

Reverse: Oh~ Hehe.. Ofc.. To get my... REVENGE!

You can never defeat me!!

The elementals saw them running, jumping around, they were scared on what gonna happened. Blaze went in and fight with Thunderstorm eventhough he not that strong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaze got hit by Reverse when he tried to attack him with his Fire Chakra.. He got hit out of the window which make the window cracked. Ice stand up and run to Blaze when Cyclone and Thorn stand up and run to Quake.

Cyclone & Thorn: Quake/GemGem!! So what do we do?

Quake: I don't know really know..

Solar, Thorn and Cyclone went speechless cause is the first time Quake cannot think of a plan, Quake kept thinking until Solar go to help Blaze and Ice using his Solar Leap. After he help Blaze and Ice he go and help Thunderstorm

Solar use his Solar Leap when he grab on to Thunderstorm and Reverse to leap outside of the house so they won't make damage in the house. Reverse turn to Reverse Thunderstorm and fight them. Thunderstorm was loosing his energy but he went over his limit and attack Reverse, Solar then slowly observe and notice Thunderstorm slowly loosing energy.

Solar leap toward Thunderstorm and grab him and leap back in the house. Reverse then smirk.

Reverse: Aww and I thought that you have a lot of energy to hit me, but guess my reflexes is good..

The elementals look outside and became nervous cause Reverse is stronger than them

Reverse: I'm just getting started though... Who strong enough to fight me? *giggles and smirk*

Quake feel helpless cause he can't think of any plan since he didn't know Reverse is coming back... Ice look around Blaze body and saw a deep cut due to glass break...

He look around see If there anything he can use to wrapped around Blaze's deep cut, but he can't find anything cause Solar and Quake is the only Siblings that know every item is arrange at...

Quake look out and walk slowly out when Solar is getting the first aid for Ice and Cyclone is holding Thunderstorm.

Quake: Reverse! *walking towards Reverse slowly*

Reverse look at Quake and smirk. He dissapeared and appear in front of Quake, Quake stop walking before he appear since he knows what is gonna happened already.

Solar wrapping Blaze hand and saw Quake standing in front of Reverse. Solar sweatdrop and Thorn is just standing by the door looking..

Quake: Why won't you leave us alone?!

Reverse: Well.. Let just say that I'm the opposite of you and I'm a bad person and I love to interrupt you guys!

Quake: Why though?

Reverse: Ever heard of boredness?

Quake: I guess we can hangout with you for a few days but you hurt my siblings..

Reverse: Hmm- Fine!

After Blaze and Thunderstorm wake up they were shocked on what they hearing, they thought is a dream but no... Cyclone, Thorn and Solar was shocked too, for Ice he just sit there agreeing to everything...

[Few days later]

Reverse and the TroubleMakers have fun more when Solar is having peace and quiet doing his experiments.

Finish Chapter 6 -w-