Chapter 16 | Meet Again

Before we start this story! Note that Boboiboy still can see his elementals after he merged back by his power watch or controlling one of the elementals during splitting..

Original AU by Shinichi2504

And also Boboiboy still can see them without talking to them at the power watch or controlling.. He can still see his elementals If they are force to come out from the power watch -w- (AU)

Let begin -w-

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

[8am]

Boboiboy woke up and went downstairs which see 7 of his elementals in different places..

Boboiboy: Time to merge back guys! *smiling looking at his elementals*

The Trio TroubleMakers were sad but they run to Boboiboy and give him a tight hug

Thorn: Please be safe! *sad pouted face*

Cyclone: Remember If you're alone you can talk to us! *smiling*

Blaze: Call me If anybody want to hurt you, I'll politely hurt them back *grinning face*

Boboiboy: Alright guys, I'll be fine, don't worry and sure I'll talk to you guys *smiling brightly*

Ice: If you split you can control me, Cause I'll be sleeping *tired tone and yawning*

Blaze giving an unamused face to his twin

Boboiboy: Hehe sure Ice.. Ready?

All Elementals except Thunderstorm: Yup!!

The Elementals and Boboiboy merge back and left Boboiboy in the living room..

Boboiboy felt sad cause he wanted to spend more time with his elementals since he always spend time to himself..

Boboiboy walk out of the door and went to Ochobot, cause Ochobot was waiting for him outside

Ochobot use his teleportation to teleport them to TAPOP Station. Boboiboy first saw his friends. Yaya, Ying, Gopal and Fang talking so he decided to walk there with Ochobot beside him

Boboiboy: Hey guys!

Yaya&Ying: Hey Boboiboy!

Gopal: Boboiboy!! *run to Boboiboy and squish him*

Boboiboy: Ehh!! Let me go Gopal!

Gopal: Oh sorry hehe... *let go of Boboiboy and scratch his head*

Fang: Today we are meeting the best power sphere protector!

Gopal: Waaah! Really!! So cool! We're gonna help protect the power sphere with him! Woohoo!!

Ying, Yaya and Fang give an unamused face to the jumping excitedly Gopal when Boboiboy was shocked behind them..

Boboiboy [Mind]: The Power Sphere Pr- Protector....

[1Pm] [With Boboiboy in his room]

Boboiboy look outside the window with a frown...

Boboiboy: Power Sphere protector huh... Wow can't believe I meet him again...

[In the Power Watch Dimensions]

Thunderstorm: WHY HIM AGAIN!! WTH!! *shouting*

Quake: Calm down Thunder.. It will be over soon..

Thunderstorm is getting angrier when Quake and Solar tried to calm him down. When Blaze, Ice, Cyclone and Thorn tried to not listen to them

Blaze tried to calm Ice down cause Ice have a panic attack due to loud noises, and Cyclone stop Thorn from crying...