Chapter 15 | Reverse Problem

Previously on Jealousy

Reverse: I- Uhh.. B- Bo- B-

Thunderstorm: Spit it out..

Reverse: Boboiboy is outside and he gonna find me!

Thunderstorm: Umm.. How about that black mist you make?..

Reverse: That I need energy..

Reverse:... You need a therapy..

Reverse: YOOOOOOUUUUUU CRAAAAAAZZZZZZYYYYY PEEEEERSOOOONN!!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Thunderstorm: So? Why can't you just tell Ori that you've change?

Reverse: No is not that.. I can but...

Thunderstorm: But?

Reverse: There one problem but I can't tell yet..

Thunderstorm: Cmon

Reverse: I can tell Boboiboy that I've changed.. But I need to... Protect.. Him..

Thunderstorm: Why?

Reverse shut his mouth and stay silence..

Thunderstorm: Are you gonna say anything?

Reverse: I rather not say it yet.. Soon..

Thunderstorm: Hm.. I guess, but my brothers and I can take care and protect him.. Hes our owner after all..

Reverse smirks looking at Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm: Why.. Did you hurt us last time and decided to change now?

Reverse: I have reasons that I can't say yet...

Thunderstorm: Hmm.. Okay.. Wait does your elemental still attacking us?

Reverse: No. But their personality is still the same, they aren't nice at all..

Thunderstorm: I see. Wait isn't you an elemental user too? Your elemental should listen to you since you're their own..

Reverse: Umm.. I'm not really an elemental user...

Thunderstorm eyes wide open in a state of shocked and got confused and started to throw a lot of questions but he only throw one..

Thunderstorm: What!? Then how are you having the same powers as Ori?!

Reverse: My powers have been programmed to hate Boboiboy and kill his elementals...

Thunderstorm: Who programmed it? *looking down on the floor and look up again*

Reverse: Someone.. That I can't say it either..

Thunderstorm: What so secretive that you need to hide it from just one person..

Reverse: Someone is here.. *whispers softly*

Thunderstorm: What?!

Reverse eyes look behind him and see a shadow walking close to them.. Thunderstorm was at his battle position when the person walk out

Thorn&Solar: Why are you guys here?

Thunderstorm jump up and hide his weapon when Reverse got shocked in coldness...

Thorn: Thunder? Why are you out here with R- Reverse? *holding Solar shoulder*

Solar: Aren't you at home, in your room? *crosses his arm*

Thunderstorm: Guys wait I can explain... Don't tell Ori this...

Solar: We want to hear your explanation at home.

[Few minutes of walk]

Thorn and Solar walk back home and behind them is Thunderstorm and Reverse..

Thorn (Whispering): I'm quite nervous when Reverse is near me... I don't want to be hurt again...

Solar (Whispering): It okay I'll protect you *patting Thorn*

When they reach back home Reverse say bye to Thunderstorm cause Reverse have enough energy to teleport back to his home...

Solar, Thorn and Thunderstorm walked in the house and saw Quake sitting with Cyclone..

Solar: We're back *unamused face*

Quake: Thunder! Where were you! *standing up and walking towards him*

Thunderstorm: Outside... In the forest..

Quake: That is so far away from the house. I thought you were in the room!

Thunderstorm: Chill.. Reverse need to hide from Ori because Ori doesn't know Reverse is in the house..

Quake and Cyclone eyes widen when Solar and Thorn went upstairs to their rooms

Cyclone: Reverse?! Since when he here?!

Thunderstorm: Wait you don't remember?

Cyclone: No...

Cyclone wasn't paying attention when he saw Quake yesterday... That why Cyclone doesn't notice Reverse

Thunderstorm: Nevermind but.. We are going on a mission soon..

Quake: What mission?

Thunderstorm: Tmr we're going to TAPOP Station to work with one guest...

Quake: Hmm... Does Ori knows?

Thunderstorm: He should know so ya..

Quake: Okay then, let get ready and we can merge back to the power watch to rest..

Thunderstorm&Cyclone : Okay!

.・゜゜・✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・

To be Continue uwu