Chapter 13| Thunderstorm Unoticeable Fear

Today will be two stories at one day cause why not 😜 (Enjoy!!)

~Previously~

"Cmon Thunder, calm down..."

Thunderstorm feel a light hug around his body that is comforting him.

"C- Calm.. D- Down Thundy.. Is over.."

"N- No let g- go of m- me..."

"Thunder/Thundy!!"

»»————>»»——⍟——««<————««

Thunderstorm running out of school without using his powers and started panting... He can hardly breathe but he continue running far away from school.. He stop running and sit behind a tree panting for air...

He closed his eyes shut and trying to pant for air since he run as fast as he could without using his lightning..

He panicked and keep hearing voices around him that is lead to the past... He cover his ears to not hear the voices, but the voices keep getting more louder the more he panicked the louder the voice but he didn't notice it...

He panicked even more and started having tears.. He trying to shut the voices but he couldn't.. He don't know where is it coming from... But is coming from his imagination like how Blaze have visions that he getting punished..

He keep hearing Cy & Quake's voice but is not them.. Is Angin, Tanah and his voice.. Along with Adudu and Probe... The voices slowly fades after hearing it..

[The Voices]

Earth pillar!!

Don't listen to what they say!

Destroy them now!!

Lightning speed!!

Thunder sphere!!

AAAAAH!!!

The voices kept fading off and stumbling all over that messing with Thunderstorm mind.. Thunderstorm cried out and his hat dropped on the floor...

Thunderstorm feel someone touching his hair softly and gently and decided to look up and his eye widen in shocked...

Thunderstorm: I- Ori... *tears kept falling down his eyes*

Boboiboy: Thunder? What happened? *squat down still holding his hair*

Thunderstorm: Oh.. Umm nothing..

Thunderstorm was about to wipe his tears but Boboiboy hands stop him for wiping it...

Thunderstorm:... Uhh.. Umm...

Boboiboy: What happened Thunderstorm?

Thunderstorm: N- N- Nothing...

Boboiboy: Tell me what happened...

Thunderstorm: Is about Cyclone and Quake *whispering and muttering some words*

Boboiboy: Huh? You can tell me anything Thunderstorm... You don't have to feel embarrassed... *soft tone*

Thunderstorm eyes widen again and look down on the floor...

Thunderstorm: I-.... Is... Is about C- Cy and Q- Quake...

Boboiboy: What about them?

Thunderstorm: I'm scared to be around them everytime... I feel like I'm a threat to them.. J- Just now... Cy hug me.. Then A- A- Angin and T- Tanah's voice started coming... Is all about when I was bad and fall to Adudu's trick... Until Probe say "Awesome".....

Boboiboy listen attentively to every word Thunderstorm said... Soon Boboiboy keep seeing Thunderstorm tears dripping on the grass...

Boboiboy: Thunder... *moving Thunderstorm head up*

Boboiboy: Don't care about the past.... I'm sure they don't look at you like your a threat to them... I'm really sure that they see you like a tsundere protective brother...

Thunderstorm blushes with embarrassment and hide his face with his hand covering...

Thunderstorm: Don't teased me like that Ori!!

Boboiboy: Hehe never see this side of you before..

Thunderstorm: I rarely show.. But not until when is Blaze-

Boboiboy: Blaze is?

Thunderstorm: I'll let you find out yourself  *giggles*

Boboiboy: Hmph! Okay..

Thunderstorm and Boboiboy walk back home slowly. When they reach home, Boboiboy open the door and run out Cyclone and Thorn crashing to Thunderstorm.

Cyclone & Thorn: THUNDY!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!! MAMA GEMGEM, SOLAR ACTUALLY EVERYBODY HAVE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!

Thunderstorm closed one eye cause it was to loud but didn't do anything

Thunderstorm: Sorry hehe... Wait Solar?

Thorn: Ya! Solar was worried too!

Thunderstorm: So unlike him when he worried about me eventhough we fight/quarrel almost everytime..

"Eventhough we fight/quarrel doesn't mean I still don't care about you tsundere..."

Cyclone and Thorn move and walk to Boboiboy and hug him, Boboiboy was shocked for a sec and hug back. Thunderstorm then rub his head and see the person that was talking just now...

Thunderstorm: Solar?..

Solar: Umm.. Hi... *crossing his arms*

Thunderstorm: Umm.. I never thought you care for me...

Solar: Ofc I do you idiot! Why wouldn't I care for my own brother! Well eventhough we fight a lot doesn't mean I didn't care for you, I'm not the only one that hide my own true feelings!!

Thunderstorm smirk and saw Solar walking towards him. Thunderstorm was confused for awhile he tilted his head until Solar hugged Thunderstorm. Cyclone, Thorn and Boboiboy saw them and decided to take a picture each..

Thorn: So cute!! *cute pouted face*

Boboiboy: *giggles*

Cyclone: I agree *cute pouted face*

Thorn: First time for Thundy and Solar get along together like this

Thunderstorm break the hug and push Solar gently.. Solar eye widen and smirks..

Solar: Hehe Tsundere!

Thunderstorm cross his arms and one of his hand hide his face..

»»————>»»——⍟——««<————««

Is short cause I'm out of ideas for this chapter ╥﹏╥