Chapter 18 | Blaze Nightmares

Yay!! I just finish watching Boboiboy Movie 2 in Netflix thanks to my sister woohoo!! I appreciate the thing she done for me so much I want to return the favor to her but I don't know how but soon I will :3

The movie 2 is so good. I cry when Retak'ka stole Thunderstorm, Thorn, Cyclone and Solar :'D

Anyways
This is Blaze Nightmares not stress
Nothing else to say so let start uwu

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿  

Thunderstorm: Hey! Blaze!! Don't care about those visions. They aren't real! You don't have to listen to them!

Blaze scream in pain and his fire became bigger and started to spread everywhere...

The elementals couldn't take it and fall back, Thorn, Quake were still standing but still injured, Ice couldn't wake up from his conscious.

Thorn: GemGem. What are we gonna do?

Quake: Umm.. Ice need to get out from the watch! He can't stay here. He already u conscious!

Thorn look at Quake nervously knowing on what is Quake planning. Quake look at Thorn in a worried smile.

Quake: Thorn.. Force the watch to let you and Ice out and take care of Ice in TAPOP Infirmary!

Thorn: B- But how about you guys!

Quake: We'll be alright. Just quickly get out and tell Ori to split in a training room!

Thorn: U- Uh.. Okay! *nervous tone*

Thorn carried Ice and glow to a green colour light and Ice glow to a light blue colour light.. Thorn force the watch to let him out while carrying Ice.

Quake [Mind]: Be careful Thorn..

Reverse and Boboiboy was talking in the cafeteria until they stopped cause they notice Boboiboy's watch is glowing bright..

They closed one eye and came out Thorn and unconscious Ice. Boboiboy and Reverse eyes widen and quickly went to Thorn that is sitting on the ground.

Boboiboy: Thorn! Are you okay?!

Reverse: Why did you force the watch?!

Thorn: I have no choice.. I'm sorry.. GemGem is the one that told me to do that..

Reverse: Let go to the infirmary..

Reverse uses his black mist to teleport them to the infirmary faster. They called the doctors to come and they were told to stand outside..

Thorn look down and have tears inside his eyes and run to the training room.. Boboiboy and Reverse notice Thorn and decided to follow him.

Boboiboy: Thorn?

Thorn stay silence and continued running. When they reached to the training, Thorn pants for a while.

Thorn: Ori! You need to split!

Boboiboy: Huh?!

Thorn: You need to split five! *tearing up*

Reverse: Wait what happened?

Thorn: Blaze is unstable again.. He keep having a vision and Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Solar was attacked by Blaze.

Boboiboy and Reverse eyes widen up. Reverse thought of helping but he nervous that his elementals is gonna attack them but he have no other choice.

Thorn: Ori. Please split now and leave it to me..

Boboiboy: B-

Thorn: No more talking! Please split..