Chapter 7 | The Tired Owner

[7pm]
Boboiboy finally come back home from Tok Aba Kokotiam and he look so exhausted from the night and morning shift, he overwork himself but Tok Aba wasn't there to watch over Boboiboy, Tok Aba was on a vacation when Boboiboy and Ochobot work in Kokotiam, cause Boboiboy want his Grandpa to rest for abit. He reach outside his door and Ochobot is right beside him, Boboiboy open the door and saw his 7 elementals eating, playing and cleaning.

Blaze and Ice is eating and chatting, Thorn is sitting right beside of Solar reading, Thunderstorm is looking at his phone while Cyclone playing his PlayStation game controller right beside him, Quake is at the kitchen cleaning the dirty dishes that the other elementals left.

The Septuplets/Elementals all hear the door open and look at that direction and saw their owner dozing off, Thunderstorm and Solar quickly when over to his Owner by using their powers and hold him up so he won't fall.

Quake: What happened Ochobot? *Finish cleaning*

Ochobot: He overwork himself again, I tried to stop him but he said that he can manage it. He even told me to let him do it by himself..

Quake: *Sigh* Thunderstorm, Solar u guys put Ori in his room.

Blaze & Thorn: Wait Ochobot, what do you mean by again?

Blaze didn't know Boboiboy was overworking himself cause the elementals that know didn't tell Blaze and Thorn. They just don't want Blaze to stress out and Thorn crying every night for his owner stressness

(Stressness?? Doesn't that even make sense?)

Ochobot: Guess Quake can tell you, I'll be going upstairs to charge

Ochobot went upstairs, Solar and Thunderstorm came back down to the living room and went to their original place.

Quake: *Sigh* Guess you guys should know the truth.

[After Quake told Blaze and Thorn]

Blaze & Thorn: WHAT?!!?!

Blaze: For 2 months?!!

Thorn: Why would Ori overwork himself?!

Solar: We don't know the reason why but I know Blaze will be mad since he is Ori's stress trait and Thorn crying every night

(Tbh Idk If Blaze is Boboiboy stress trait or childish trait... But I know Blaze get stress easily cause I read Boboiboy wiki but Idk If is true or not)

 But I know Blaze get stress easily cause I read Boboiboy wiki but Idk If is true or not)

(I'll just follow this Boboiboy wiki but If is not true.. It can be my AU for now 😅😅)

(Let continue)

Blaze: Ofc I will! I care for Ori that why, no wonder I always have a bad feeling that something happeneds to Ori when he came back home!! *Clenching his hand tightly*