Chapter 14 | Jealousy

The Trio TroubleMaker is inside the gaming room playing, the Trio Cool is playing their phone but Ice is sleeping. Quake and Ori is talking when Quake felt something different... Not his usual emotion...

What is this feeling? Is it....

Jealousy?

Boboiboy look at Quake with his tilted when Quake just looking at his hands not paying attention to Boboiboy..

Boboiboy: You okay Quake?

Quake: Huh? Oh ya I'm fine *looking at Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: Mmm.. Okay then

Quake: I'm gonna go upstairs

Boboiboy: Okay?

Quake walk upstairs and went to his room and sit on his bed looking at the wall.. He kept thinking that he not important to his brothers and Boboiboy..

Quake hide himself under his blanket and started to have tear little by little...

Quake [Mind]: Why am I like this? This isn't normal for me... *messing his mind*

Quake think is not normal because he didn't feel jealous before... Well once which is when he was the last one to have his second tier among Cyclone and Thunderstorm, but the rest of the time he didn't feel any jealousy until now....

Quake feels his body heating up cause of the blanket, but he didn't care.. He continue and hide until he heard voices and footstep coming near the door, he quickly get off from his bed and open the window to jump out. Because he don't want anyone to see him like this...

Cyclone came in holding a Black and Red hat with Thunderstorm's symbol on it, behind him is Thunderstorm chasing him.. Cyclone fall down and got tackled by Thunderstorm, Cyclone kept laughing cause Thunderstorm tickling Cy for taking his hat.

The both of them stop and look up they thought Quake is in here but there no sign of him. They saw the window open then Thunderstorm walk toward it when Cy is still on the floor, Thunderstorm look outside of the open window and saw Quake running away from a distance..

Thunderstorm: Cy, let go..

Cyclone: Where? *confused look*

Thunderstorm: Quake..

Thunderstorm jump out from the window and use his lightning speed, Cyclone quickly stand and summon his hoverboard and jump out of the window following Thunderstorm..

Cyclone is still quite confused so he ride his hoverboard a little more faster reaching to Thunderstorm side..

Cyclone: Thundy? What do you mean by Quake?

Thunderstorm: Quake is running infront *looking serious*

Cyclone: Oh.. I see.. *saw Quake from far away*

Quake notice them and decided to use his powers.