Chapter 17 | The Truth

Before we start! Please don't attack me.. This is fanfiction and Amato didn't did that to Boboiboy in the pass.. And Reverse isn't Boboiboy Brother.. Infact Reverse is just a fanfiction I think.. Maybe Idk I'm not sure cause I saw everybody making Reverse Boboiboy when I come back watching Boboiboy again...

Anyways.. Let start! UwU

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

[Back to Boboiboy]

Boboiboy eyes widen for awhile then change to small eyes but not that small... He was mad but sad at the same time..

Boboiboy [Mind]: Why will Reverse hurt me?

Boboiboy memories about Reverse have forgotten, that why he forgotten that Reverse is his brother.

Amato and Fang walk out and Boboiboy eyes widen in shocked and quickly run down the hallway. After Amato and Fang walked out of the room, they closed the door and walk to the opposite side of Boboiboy's direction.

[With Boboiboy]

Boboiboy pants slowly and his power band started to glow again and shows his elementals..

Quake: Ori! You alright?

Cyclone: You started closing the hologram when someone came in

Boboiboy: I'm alright, it okay guys!

Blaze: Mhm... Okay then..

Cyclone&Thorn: I'm bored *sad pouted face*

Thunderstorm&Solar: You're always bored *unamused face and crossing their arm*

Blaze: Wait. Where Ice?

Solar: You just know him or what? Hes ofc sleeping..

Blaze: Hmph.. Ice!! *running to the tree that Ice is at*

Quake: Are you sure you're fine Ori?

Boboiboy didn't respond and staring at someone..

Quake: Ori? Ori!!

Boboiboy: Huh?! Yes? *jump up*

Quake: Are you sure your okay?

Boboiboy: Yup I'm okay! Don't have to worry about it

Quake: Okay then.. Just now what were you staring at?

Boboiboy: Oh nothing.. Gotta go now! Talk later!

Quake: Umm.. Okay?

Quake [Mind]: What happened to him? *worried face*

Boboiboy closed the hologram and run to the person he was looking at. When he reached he saw Reverse but Amato was in the room too

Reverse: Hello.. Amato *grinning*

Amato turned around and his eyes widen..

Amato: Reverse?!

Reverse: Still remember me huh..

Amato: Ofc I still remember you, your my son

Reverse: Tch.. You still consider me as a son for what you did..

Amato: Reverse I'm-

Reverse: I almost kill Boboiboy's elementals because of you! *shouting angrily and clenching his fist*

Amato look down and Boboiboy eyes widen and couldn't believe on what he just hear..

Boboiboy [Mind]: R- Re- Reverse..