Chapter 9 | Going To School

Blaze: NOOOO WHY *Begging on the floor giving a pleading eye*

Quake: We are goi-

Cyclone: Please Mama GemGem!! I don't want to go to school!! *Crying face but not really crying*

Quake: We're will be going tom-

Thorn: I don't want to go to school!! *Same face as Cyclone*

Quake: No more excuses, we are going to school starting tomorrow.

The Trio TroubleMakers crying on the floor (Not really crying) and hoping to not go but hope didn't come at all...

Thunderstorm: Pfft yay... *Tsudere cheer*

Ice: *Sleeping*

Solar: Playing his phone

Quake: Go and sleep everyone else, you guys are gonna be late for tomorrow

Blaze: I don't really care If I'm late for school *mumbling*

Quake: What was that *Death stare*

Blaze: NOTHING!!!

[The next day]
7:08am

Quake: WAKE UP YOU AIRHEADS!! AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!!

When Solar and Thunderstorm is just stand over there thinking that they are gonna get house complains.

Blaze fall of the bed when Quake shout, Thorn crying (Again not ry crying) over there begging not to go, Cyclone already getting ready but still crying.. Ice.. Still sleeping..

After the Trio TroubleMakers and Ice is done they eat their breakfast and went out to school..

Thunderstorm, Blaze and Ice have the same class, Cyclone and Thorn have the same class together and Quake and Solar..

[Thunderstorm, Blaze and Ice]
Ice started sleeping when he reach the class.. Blaze was lying down on his table crying (Not really crying)

Thunderstorm [Mind]: And I'm with this airhead and hot head... I'm lucky enough Thorn and Cy is not here.. *Looking at the twins with a relief face*

Thunderstorm doesn't want Thorn and Cy to be in a same class with him cause that make the TroubleMakers together with him.

[Cyclone and Thorn]
Thorn: I want Blaze to be here QwQ

Cyclone: Ya he will be skipping class with us!!

Thorn: Why do we have to go to school *Sobbing*

Cyclone: No, I think the question is why does school exist...

[Solar and Quake]
Mr Papa: Okay Class. You guys are gonna get your math test!!

Quake and Solar is sitting quietly when the others in the class sobs

[Blaze, Ice and Thunderstorm]
Teacher (Karen) : Okay class! Today we are gonna have a test

(I really don't know what to say)

Blaze [Mind]: WHYYYYYYYY *giving a crying sob face*

Teacher (Karen): Blaze can you wake up Ice.. We will start the test shortly

Blaze tap on Ice table then Blaze stand and smack Ice

Ice: Ow!! What was that for *whispering*

Blaze: The teacher told me to wake you up

Ice: Doesn't mean you have to slap me..

Thunderstorm smirking seeing their brothers quarreling over there, the teacher appear behind of Blaze and scare the shit out of him