Chapter 10 | Blaze Stress

The elementals were watching a movie in the after at 3:30pm. They were watching happily suddenly Cyclone accidentally change the setting to TV New Report.

Blaze: Heyy what happened to the movie!!

Cyclone: Sorry I accidentally switch it.. *rubbing his back hair*

Thunderstorm: Haha!

Cyclone: Shut up Thundy!!

Quake: Guys be quiet, the new reporter suddenly report something when is supposed to be 5pm.

Solar: That new I guess..

Thorn: What happened this time

Blaze went silence and quietly move upstairs, Ice notice him moving and decided to let him go then he turn back to the TV

New Reporter: We have found that the Chicken Coop have been destroyed using fire by an unknown person.

All the elementals except Blaze: HUH?!? *all of them was shocked*

New Reporter: Multiple areas not just the chicken coop but the Ice Cream stand, Soccer field and the playground.. This person is a mystery person that have fire power, no hat, red and orange mix eyes and a red black orange and white flame jacket.

Solar: Wait isn't that describe Blaze...

Ice: Ya.. Wait.. Blaze ran upstairs when he saw the New Report..

The elementals notice that Blaze is gone from Ice side and sighed. Ice stand up and walk up, the elementals look at Ice and look at the TV again.

New Reporter: Please stay indoor until this situation is over. Thank you

Thorn: Should we.. Do something?

Solar: Let just go find Bl-

Solar got cut off when Blaze run out of the door and Ice is chasing after him. The others look at the twin running outside and decided to chase after them.

Thunderstorm uses his lightning to catch up then Solar use his Solar Leap to reach in front of Ice

Solar: Ice! What happened?

Ice: Blaze just ran off I don't know why. I just ask Blaze to tell me what happened and he ran *stop right in front of Solar*

Thunderstorm: Hmm... We need to chase after him.. He getting away

Solar: Right..

Solar then leap off and Thunderstorm holding Ice and Quake hands.

Thunderstorm: Hold on tight

Ice & Quake: *Gulp* Pls don't be s- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Thunderstorm started using his lightning speed and both Ice and Quake shouted. Cyclone look below him since he using his hoverboard to fly faster and he giggles when the both of his younger brother screaming.

Thorn also grabbing a nearby tree to not tired him out but then Cyclone grab Thorn and put Thorn behind him.

Cyclone: You should hang on tight hehe

Thorn: Nooo... PLLSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Cyclone uses maximum wind power to fly beside on Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Thunderstorm smirk at each other and fly/run more faster to make them dizzy.

Solar reach to Blaze and stop him from running

Blaze: Let go off me pls!! *Getting hold by Solar*

Solar: Tell us what happened?!

Blaze: Nothing!

Solar: Then why is multiple places burned?

Blaze: *Silence and look down*

Cyclone and Thunderstorm reach to Solar and Blaze so they stopped..

Quake: Don't do that again!! *Smacking Thunderstorm head*

Thunderstorm: Oww!! *rubbing his head*

Ice and Thorn got dizzy and everything is going to fast but slow.. Both of them fall to the ground and passed out

Blaze look at the two of them and have imagination that he did it..

Blaze: Noo... It all my fault... *Started tearing*

Solar: Huh? Blaze?

Quake and Thunderstorm look at Blaze and walk up to him while Cyclone sit on the floor with the passed out Ice and Thorn.

Blaze look up and see Quake and Thunderstorm walking towards him but that not what he see.. Blaze see Quake and Thunderstorm getting mad at him for going out of control which is not true...

Blaze: No... I'm sorry... Is my fault... I'm sorry.. Pls!! *Closing his eyes and hold his head which make Solar let go of him*

Quake: Blaze?

Blaze heard a voice and opened his eyes wide but still looking down cause he scared... Blaze panicked and kneel down on the floor grabbing his head

Thunderstorm walk up to Blaze and bend down touching Blaze shoulder..

Thunderstorm: Blaze? You alright?

Blaze look up and see Thunderstorm. But Blaze saw Thunderstorm but heard him say "Is all your fault! You gave us a lot of trouble!!"

Blaze: I'M SORRY...IM A TROUBLEMAKERS!! I'M SORRY.. PLS DON'T HURT ME!! *cried out loud looking back the floor*

The others was shocked and Cyclone have tears on his eyes... Quake turn to Cyclone and say

Quake: Cover your ears If your nervous and take care of Ice and Thorn since they pass out *Smile lightly*

Cyclone cover his ears and try not to hear anything, then Quake look back at Blaze

Solar: I think he imagining stuff that is not true. That why he panicking so much..

Quake: He gonna get a panic attack soon... We need to calm him down..

Thunderstorm tries to think a solution to stop this but the only thing he can think of is hugging Blaze...

Thunderstorm have no other choice and hug in front of his Siblings, so Thunderstorm move Blaze hand up which make Blaze eyes closed.. Thunderstorm then sighed and went in for a hug which shockss Quake, Solar and Cyclone..

Blaze feel 2 hands around his body and decided to open his eyes slowly and saw Thunderstorm hugging Blaze... Blaze was shocked and hug Thunderstorm back..

Thunderstorm break the hug and see Blaze eyes looking downwards...

Thunderstorm: Don't imagine the things you were imagining just now... Is not true... And we won't hurt you...

Blaze body feel so light and his eyes open wide looking at Thunderstorm... Blaze then let out tears again and jump to Thunderstorm which make Thunderstorm hug him again..

Quake and Solar just stand there when Solar took his phone out and take the picture of Thunderstorm hugging Blaze.

Cyclone cried in tears of joy to see his Tsundere brother hugging Blaze and giggles softly when he saw Solar

»»————>»»——⍟——««<————««

Crying when I make this don't ask me why but I'm emotional too ಥ_ಥ