Chapter 4

Sofia's pov:
Mia: wait what happen?
Sofia: he said he loved me.
Mia: please tell me you didn't say it back, because sofia we've been best friends for like three years i know u don't love hi-
Sofia: mia i didn't say it back
Mia: you didn't? how'd he react
Sofia: he hates me. he kicked me out of his house
Mia: he told you to leave
Sofia: yea, it's nothing he's done it just i don't feel that way with him
Mia: i know you don't. i can just tell by the way you look at him. you like him, but that's a lot different than love.
Sofia: yea it is
Mia: well where is everyone?
Sofia: uhm i think they're meeting by josh's locker today.
Mia: where's his locker.
Sofia: cafeteria 3 i believe.
Mia: you wanna head over there.
Sofia: what about kevin.
Mia: just because of him you're gonna lose your friends.
Sofia: noo
Mia: than come on, i got your back.
we walk over to cafeteria c since we were in the music hallway, and meet up with out friends.
Mike: hey guys
Sofia: hey
Josh: what up you guys don't usually meet us in the morning?
Mia: nothing, we got here a bit earlier and decided to come over here.
Kevin won't even make eye contact with me. i turn my head around and see justine walking in, and then when he sees me he turns around. why does he hate me so much now. since him and kevin are best friends i'm probably the news of the day since they both hate me.
Jenna: sofia?
Josh: sofi
Mike: you good?
Sofia: sorry i was zoned out of a bit. what's up?
Jenna: party is still on for tomorrow right.
Sofia: uh yea totally.
Jenna: sweet
the first period bell rings and i walk to class, this is the beginning of the marking period and our classes switch each marking period. i didn't compare schedules to anyone besides mia because i wasn't really in the mood to do so. i walk into my calculus a class and sit down in a seat and a few moments later justine walks in. he looks at me and sit on the complete opposite side of the room. the farthest seat away from me. i don't remember anything happening to us beside me dating kevin. that's when everything took a turn, but i thought we were still friends. the teacher walks in.
Teacher: okay my name is mister roland, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask me. I order you guys to seats by rambles order.
Sofia: why rambles I thought its usually done by first.
Teacher: since we switch every marking period, it makes it easier for me to remember name, it there are a group a and b.
Sofia: gotcha
Teacher: does anyone have a nicknames they prefer me to call them by.
Sofia: I go by sof
Teacher: full name
Sofia: sofia leys
Teacher: okay, well you just pushed the seating chart back on. Got it? So sofia stay in the first seat. Then Justine Cruz's behind her, miles sumor behind him.
He goes on and on, but justine sits behind me, I turn around to say hi to him but he has his head down.