Chapter 14

Sofia's pov: justine and i got into a little disagreement last night, but everything should be fine now. right? i mean we had a night to think about it and it wasn't that big of a deal. i don't know why he was bugging out like that last night but it's whatever. he probably already forgot. i see kevin walking up towards me at my locker and i've been avoiding him, but i think it's finally time i talk to him.
Kevin: hey sofia can we talk?
Sofia: yea
i say still cleaning out my locker
Kevin: can you look at me?
i turn and face him
Sofia: what can you possibly say?
Kevin: i'm sorry, i shouldn't have not that on you.
Sofia: is that really all you have to say, it takes a person with three brain cells to understand that.
Kevin: i was hurt.
Sofia: so to make yourself feel better you hurt me.
Kevin: how am i supposed to act when i just told my girlfriend i love her and she says she doesn't feel the same way.
Sofia: talk it out with me! none of this would have happened if you just listened to what i had to say.
Kevin: sofia i'm sorry, i can't change the past, but i can promise the future. going to julia was the worst mistake i ever could've made and i feel awful about it. if you just give me another chance i will be a better person for you.
Sofia: why should i trust you?
Kevin: because nine months don't just fade away.
Sofia: one more chance
Kevin: really!! he pulls my into a hug and starts messing up my hair
Sofia: okay okay go to class
i say laughing
Kevin: see you later sofi
he walks away, i don't know how i feel about being with kevin, but it seems right so why not?
Justine's pov: before school a few of us meet at josh's locker. Kevin came really late though and i'm confused why
Kevin: justine !
Justine: what dude?
Kevin: sofia took me back
Justine: she what?
Kevin: we're back together dude!
Sofia got back together with him, she deserves so much better and yet she's with a guy that betrayed her trust. it makes me so angry because i'm sitting here in love with Sofia leys and shes with this jerk.
the bell rings and i start to walk to calc without saying anything to kevin. i get to class and sofia's already there.
Sofia: hey justine
Justine:.....
Sofia: hello you good?
Justine:.....
Sofia: are you still mad from last night?
Justine: you should know why i'm mad
Sofia: huh?
i just keep ignoring her after that