Chapter 16

Justine's pov: i'm at julianna's house because we planned on hanging out tonight, plus i need to talk to her about everything that went down. i knock on her door and a taller version of her opens it.
Lia: hi, who are you?
Justine: i'm justine one of julia's friends
Lia: oh well i'm Lia Smith older sister, you can come in.
Justine: thanks
Lia: her bedroom is the first room to the left
Justine: okay
i walk up the steps and knock on her door and hear a faint 'come in.'
Justine: hey
Julia: oh hi i completely forgot, i'm sorry
Justine: it's fine, but i kinda need to talk to you.
Julia: okay, about what?
Justine: why does kevin and sofia think we're dating?
Julia: one of them or someone must have heard me ask you out.
Justine: you didn't ask me out though, you said "do you wanna hang out"
Julia: and you said yes
Justine: yea, but how does that make us dating. i thought we were just hanging out to get to know each other better and become friends.
Julia: well you totally misunderstood then.
Justine: look i'm sorry, but i'm actually in love with sofia.
Julia's pov:
Julia: love?
Justine: yea, it's been forever but it seems better to keep it to myself rather than tell her, because of her and kevin.
he says with a sigh. now i feel extremely bad about causing this.
Julia: look justine, i was never interested in you or asking you out on a date. it's just mia chose sofia over me after what i did to her and i wanted my revenge on her for taking my best friend.
Justine: what does that have to do with anything?
Julia: meaning i set this all up so kevin would walk in and hear me ask you out and he would think we were dating and tell sofia to make your friendship end like mine and mia's.
Justine: why would you do that? i thought we were friends
Julia: see i wish i could go back because you're an amazing guy and i shouldn't have used you like that, but understanding you i hope you can forgive me and we can actually be friends.
Justine: sofia hates me right now julia! do you not understand that, what you were actually trying to do worked. i don't have my best friend and yes it's partially my fault, but what you did just made the entire things.
Julia: justine i'm sorry, fro-
Justine: i gotta go
I walk down and leave her house. I wanna talk to sofia, but our argument was still about her getting back together with kevin. I can't talk to her now while they're still dating.
Sofia's pov: I broke up with kevin.
*flashback*
Kevin: sofia it's alright you don't need him, is he's gonna act like a jerk.
Sofia: was he though?
Kevin: what are you talking about?
Sofia: you called him a jerk, but you cheated on me.
I laugh
Sofia: and I was stupid enough to go back to you, with a simple ' sorry '
Kevin: sofia listen to yourself.
Sofia: I am and I think this is the most common sense I've had since we've started dating. I don't wanna be with you kevin.
I let out a small giggle
Sofia: i don't know what i was thinking when i thought things between us would actually work out and we'd be together, but deep down i knew you weren't the one.
Kevin: and who is Justine? Well news flash he's with Julia now.
*end of flashback*
it was a little harsh, but it has always been justine, and now I've lost that chance.