Chapter 10

Sofia's pov: talking to justine yesterday honestly made me so happy. i'm glad we're friend again, things may not go back to how they were immediately, but at least we're putting the effort in.
Mia: so your post?
Sofia: we're friends again.
Mia: how and when did this happen?
Sofia: yesterday he came to my house and we just talked about everything.
Mia: this is a little quick.
Sofia: what's quick?
Mia: sofi clearly the reason he was staying away was because of you and kevin.
Sofia: your being ridiculous that had nothing to do with it.
Mia: okay so basically three days after you and kevin break up, by the way are y'all even broke up. he comes back into your life.
Sofia: yes we're broken up, and he knows that and i think you're reading way to much into this.
Mia: whatever
she rolls her eyes.
Mia: let's go to lunch
we start walking to lunch
Sofia: so is everything good with you and julia?
Mia: i haven't talked to her yet, but i'm definitely going to. you deserved so much better than for her to do that to you. even though it helped you out.
Sofia: haha
i say sarcastically sitting down at the lunch table next to justine.
Justine: what's so funny?
Mia: we were just talking about how j-
Sofia: sshh
i shush her
Mia: what?
i widen my eyes at her
Mike: is everything okay?
Sofia: yea, it's just not a lunch conversation.
Justine: you good?
Sofia: yea i'm fine
Kevin's pov:
Kevin: s-
i say before josh cuts me off
Josh: sofi do you wanna go to ms. cruz to get supplies for our project.
Sofia: yea totally, i'll see you guys later.
Justine: bye sofi
and the two of them walk off
Kevin: sofi?
Justine: huh?
Kevin: you called her sofi
Justine: and?
Kevin: why?
Justine: she's been my friend for forever.
Mia: and also he didn't -
Justine: mia stop
they know i cheated on sofia, but clearly she doesn't want everyone to know about it. i need to fix things with her fast, i want her back before she gets closer to justine. i need to make sure tomorrow i get her attention.