Chapter 7

Justine's pov: i fell asleep at sofia's house by accident, and when i wake up she's still sleeping. i decide to sneak out the door before things get every more awkward than they already are. i walk to the door and before i can open it, it swings back.
Pia: oh hi jus-tin
Justine: hi pia
Pia: haven't seen you in a while, what are you doing here.
Justine: sofia wanted me to stay.
Pia: sofia did?
Justine: yea some stuff happened and she didn't wanna be alone so she asked me to stay because you weren't here.
Pia: okay, well you should start coming around again, i miss you and i can tell sofi been missing you.
Justine: i'll try
i walk out of the door and wave to pia from my car. everything between sofi and i has changed so much, and i don't know why i let it.
*monday*
Sofia's pov: justine spent the night on friday, but before i woke up he just vanished and we haven't spoken at all this weekend. i walk into school dreading the fact that i have to see kevin , i haven't said anything to anyone because i dont want our friend group to be effected by it. i see them all by josh's locker and walk over to them.
Josh: hey sofi
Sofia: hi, surprised you're not still mad at me.
Josh: yea, i was but i should be owing you an apology i should have brought it to your house.
Sofia: yea you probably shouldn't have, but it's over with now.
Josh: sweet
Kevin just stares at me and puts his head down, and justine pretending like i don't exist.
Sofia: wait can i talk to you?
Justine: i really have to get to calc
Sofia: we have it together.
Justine: ...
Sofia: so you're just going back to ignoring me
Justine: look i didn't mean to give off that vibe.
Sofia: no it's cool, i'll see you in class
Justine's pov: ugh now she's mad at me, why do i know why i've been keeping my distance from her, but i just haven't told her yet. i walk into class and she has her head on her desk.
Justine: sofi
Sofia: yea
Justine: i'm sorry
Sofia: don't worry about it, if you're gonna ignore me i just don't put effort into talking to you.
okay she really said that
Sofia: i actually thought we were gonna be as close again, but you go back to ignoring me.
Justine: i have a reason
Sofia: what is it?
Justine: i prefer not to share, i told you that already.
Sofia: whatever justine.