Final chapter

Justine's pov: hes not me
Justine: he's not me? are you being serious right now?
Sofia: i just never realized that it's always been you and i. and not him and i.
Justine: everyone has been telling you that, i have, mia has, and jenna and you wouldn't listen.
Sofia: i'm listening now.
Justine: are you? when is kevin gonna crawl back and say he wants you back and you just jump right back into his arms.
Sofia: i won't
Justine: how do you know?
Sofia: because i'll have you
Justine: you had me already.
Sofia: huh?
Justine: sofia, i've been in love with you since third grade. and the fact that you haven't noticed drives me crazy.
i start to walk back towards my front door.
Sofia: wait
she's comes up grabbing my arm
Justine: you can't tell me you didn't know.
Sofia: i had a sense, but i thought it was just me being a girl.
Justine: and when did your feelings for me start sofia?
Sofia: uhm around the time when we started talking again.
Justine: and you still got back together with him. that's what's hard to get past.
Sofia: you had nothing to do with it, so why can't we just be together and move on.
Justine: because i did have something to do with it!
Sofia: i love you
wait. my mouth just fully drops. it takes a lot got sofia to love and when she does it's hard for her to admit. she didn't love kevin and that broke up their entire relationship.
Justine: you what?
Sofia: yes justine smith, i'm i love you. and i love everything about you. since we were kids you were always there for me not matter what and when i thought you stopped you didn't. you've always been there. every time i deal with something you have always been right on the other side of it. and i'm extremely sorry that i never notice, but justine we were meant to be together.
i kiss her, that's all i can think to do.
Sofia: i knew we were gonna be together.
Justine: it's always been you. ||end||