Chapter 17

Sofia's pov: i messaged julia because she tweeted me telling me to check my inbox so i responded. (a/n: i would make text messages but it's more like a conversation so we're going to make it part of the story lol)
Julia: hi
Sofia: uhm hey
Julia: look sofia i'm extremely sorry
Sofia: for what, you've done a lot to me haha
Julia: everything, i shouldn't have done anything with kevin when i knew you two were together.
Sofia: no you shouldn't have.
Julia: yea i know
Sofia: but, you did help me. if that never happened i would've never broken up with kevin and never understood how much i don't like him.
that sounds so bad
Julia: wait you and kevin got back together though right.
Sofia: i broke things off with him officially, right after my fight with justine. which was about kevin.
Julia: how do you feel about justine?
Sofia: i'm in love with justine, but it's to late.
Julia: why?
Sofia: y'all two are together.
Julia: uh another thing i'm sorry for that too
Sofia: what?
Julia: justine and i were never dating, i just said that and made it sound like one so kevin would run back and tell you.
Sofia: wait you're kidding
Julia: no, i thought after he stormed out of my house he would've went to talk to you, but i guess he thought you and kevin were still together.
i need to talk to justine, immediately. oh my gosh this is actually happening.
*end of text message*
i grab my coat and literally walk right out the door. as i said before justine and i live extremely close to each other so i walked over to his house. i knock on the door and joshua's justine younger brother who open the door.
Sofia: joshua!!
Joshua: sofia woah haven't seen you in so long. we've missed you over here.
Sofia: well i'm here now
Joshua: and even though im the more interesting of the smith brothers i don't think you're here to see me.
Sofia: unfortunately you are correct.
Joshua: i'll go get him
Justine's pov: someone knocked on the door and i think i heard joshua say sofia, but she wouldn't come to talk to me so i just brush it off.
Joshua: justin
Justine: yea
Joshua: sofia's here to see you.
Justine: wait really ??
i get out of my seat and go down the steps, and see her standing right there in the doorway. i walk up to her
Justine: hi
Sofia: uh hey
Justine: you can come in if you want?
Sofia: actually can we talk outside?
Justine: yea sure
Sofia: look i broke up with kevin
Justine: look i'm not dating julia
we say at the exact same time, and we start to giggle
Sofia: you first
Justine: julia and i were never going on a date, and we we're never planning on it. We're just friends at least i thought.
Sofia: i know
Justine: how?
Sofia: she texted me and explained everything, it was kinda messed up, but she's kinda helped me.
Justine: with?
Sofia: making me see the reality with Kevin, i broke up with him.
Justine: why?
Sofia: he's not you