Marked

Ah jeez, I'm too much of a softie. Enjoy:)

I froze under his fingertips. Well, I couldn't really feel the brush of his fingertips, considering he had a death grip on my hips.

"Oh, hey Blade." The extra emphasis on his name caused him to involuntarily slam me to his body and bite my shoulder softly to contain a growl. "I was gonna come say bye to you when I got the ticket, but-"

"What are you talking about?" His voice was rough and deep, secretly warning. "I thought you were staying at my place a little longer."

"No, I have to go home because my dad is sick, remember?"

The lady gave us an odd look. Despite our attempts to keep things as little of a problem as possible, she still silently mouthed, "do I need to call security?"

I took a moment of thinking. He'd most likely kill them if they got in between us. I shook my head with the most convincing smile I could muster, but I'm fairly sure it ended as a grimace.

Another odd look. "Alright... here's your ticket."

"She won't be needing that, she's staying with me." I could tell he tried to keep the anger and possession out of his voice, but it was obviously there. Not too mention the tightening on my hips.

"I thought her dad was sick." She was on high-alert for me, and for that I was thankful. Her efforts were useless in this situation, but I was thankful.

"Uh, he is," I decided to speak up, "but I need to talk to my friend for a second. Hold on, please."

"Boyfriend," he corrected. I rolled my eyes.

She gave me a nod and him a glare. He glared back, and she all but whimpered.

He started dragging me out of the room, but I couldn't allow it. If that girl couldn't see me, no one would help me!

I used the only thing I knew would work to slow him down. His lust.

"Blade," I said, my voice silky and seducing.

His body went immediately rigid and his breathing hitched. From where I was being dragged behind him, I saw his fists tighten.

"Yes?" his voice was strained.

I smirked, but willed it to fall so he wouldn't hear it in my voice. "Can we talk in here?"

He didn't seem to know what to do. Give into his mate, like nature wanted him to, or drag me out of here, like he knew was the best thing for his wants.

Before he could spit out the word "no", I took a few steps towards him. I trailed my fingertips from his shoulder to the waistband of his jeans. My face flushed at what I was doing, but I forced myself to focus. "Please?" I whispered, standing on my tippy toes.

He struggled to get his breathing under control. "Fine."

He turned, ready to talk. His eyes were so black, I was surprised he held back all of his urges.

He grabbed me by the hips and slammed me into his body, our fronts completely flush. Okay, maybe not all of his urges.

One finger was hooked into my back jeans loop while the other roamed my back, pressing me into him. He whispered harshly and angrily, "what. The. Fuck. You fucking try to fucking leave me?!" He gave a humorless laugh, "oh, you are so fucked when we get home. You aren't leaving my side for a single fucking second. Hell, you're going to have to pee with me next to you, holding your hand." I gulped. "Now you better give that fucking ticket back, or I'm going to rip it to shreds. Now."