Opening up

I AM SO SORRY I GOT LAZY AND BLEH. NO EXCUSE. I JUST LIKE MY BED A LOT SOMETIMES... ALL THE TIME. UGH ILL REALLY TRY TO START UPDATING AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU.

I sat patiently waiting for Bumblebee to finish getting ready for bed. I had already brushed my teeth, changed into my pajamas, and washed my face by the time he decided to kick me out of the bathroom for a late shower. He was acting "normal"--or so he thought-- but I knew whatever the private conversation with his father included, it shook him up a little. I doubt it was peaceful, but I wouldn't know. The office is soundproof.

The running water turned off and within five seconds, a very wet Bumblebee stood in front of me. His hair dripped onto the hard wood floor, the black towel loosely wrapped around his waist and held casually with one hand. He looked at the floor, seeming to contemplate something with great difficulty.

Finally looking up and meeting my eyes, I saw the amount of stress he was under. From what, I don't know.

"I want to talk about it."

My eyes widened. "What?"

He narrowed his gaze at me. "I want to talk about it," he said, his voice low and husky.

The big bad alpha wanted to open up to me? Talk about his problems and let me weigh in my opinion? What parallel world is this?

I gulped, "okay. But put some clothes on first." I tried to keep the blush off of my face, but the heat on my cheeks told me I lost the battle.

His deep chuckle resounded in the room before he walked back into the bathroom. He didn't close the door, just walked into the connected closet, out of sight.

Moments later, he returned with only black boxers on. He looked up at me, smirking, before his gaze fell on the rest of me. He frowned, turned, and disappeared into the closet. I was lost in thought, but was easily taken out of my trance by cotton slapping against my face.

"Wha-" I began.

"I like you in my clothes better."

"Well-"

"Put it on."

I sighed, rolling my eyes, before obliging. "Turn around." He groaned, but did as he was told.

When I was finished, he faced me and sat at the foot of the bed. His content face grew dark and angry.

"My father asked me about you. What I was going to do," his voice was solemn, quiet.

"What?" I couldn't be more confused. My face was basically a question mark.

"The rogues," he growled out, his teeth gritted.

I gulped. "Oh." He nodded. "What did you say?"

"Just that I would end them," he said nonchalantly. "But," his jaw clenched, and he turned to face the wall, "my father thinks that I should just hand you over to them. Because you're 'just human after all'."

He was shaking now. I reached out to touch his arm, and he immediately closed his eyes, breathing deeply. When he was calm, he said, "so I snapped his neck."

"What?!" I retracted so hard I think I got whiplash.

He looked hurt and angry, leaning in to feel my touch again. "Don't worry babydoll, he was an awful person. He raped my mother, beat her and I. I just couldn't kill him until now. It was treason to try to hand the Luna over to rogues."

I gulped, wide-eyed, trying to figure out an emotion for this new information. "B-but... wasn't he your father?" I asked, my voice as fragile as eggshells.

He stroked my cheek with the gentlest touch I had ever experienced and looked into my eyes deeply. "No. He killed my father and took my mother and I, and kept us. He hadn't found his mate so he killed hers and forced himself on her." His eyes closed tightly and growling emitted from his throat.

I didn't even think about it. I flung myself to him, throwing my arms around his neck and trying to push as much love as my little heart could hold into him. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck, inhaling my scent. He took deep breaths, shook, and I just held him. We didn't say anything. Because words were only invented to convey ideas and thoughts. In this moment, we needed no middle man.

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER. I HOPE THIS GIVES YOU AN IDEA OF HIS PAST AND WHY HE IS THE WAY HE IS. LOVE YOU. SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT.