Dearest One

When Your dearest one is in pain, it hurts than your own pain.

It's 8pm in the night. Y/N's duty is over. Now she has to go. The workers of nights shift has been arrived. She went to the changing room and changed her clothes.

After changing, she went outside in order to go to her ahjumma's (aunty) house. There is Hyun. Whenever Hyun got angry or over joyful he goes to her.

After two knocks, the door opened revealing her ahjumma.
-"You came? I was waiting for you. Now come inside."

-"No no. Ahjumma, please call Hyun. We have to back home."

-"ohh dear! But he has fallen asleep. Come and see."

Y/N went inside. There's Hyun sleeping peacefully. He is looking like the fallen angel from heaven. He has a little mole on his nose tip. He was hugging another pillow on his right.
Y/N went near to him and picked Hyun.

(Imagine this is Y/N and Hyun)

-"Aish this boy has gained too much weight!!"
She carefully picked him up in her embrace.

-"Umm .  Mumma please don't scold me.." Hyun said with his sleepy voice spreading his hands on his mother's neck.

-"Ok Ahjumma, I'm going now. Thank you take care of him."

-"anything child!! Actually Y/Naahh, Hyun was crying again." Ahjumma said with a little bit concerned.

-"I know." Y/N replied in low voice.

-"Why don't u tell him that his father has abandoned u both? Then he'll not behave like this again."

Hearing her, she took aback and gulped down.

-"He is too little to bear the harsh truth. I'll tell him when the right time will arrive."

-"but don't be so late."

Y/N nodded and made her way to her house.
Hyun's pain also hurts Y/N most. But she can't tell him the truth. She is also tied up with something that she was unable to cut the tie.
"I'm sorry Hyun. I'm sorry my child." She said to herself.

-"How many times do u still need?"
A growling deep voice echoed through the big dark room.

-"Si-sir our men are saying that she has changed her e-everything

-"Si-sir our men are saying that she has changed her e-everything. Even her identity card is now blocked."

A glass breaking sound has made the man immediately silent. He is now shivering with fear. The man in front of him has thrown his whine glass on the floor. Now he is gazing to him with soul piercing gaze like a PREDATOR.

-"It's fucking 7 years!!! 7YEARS since she is missing

-"It's fucking 7 years!!! 7YEARS since she is missing. AND I CANT FIND HER!! all of u is doing nothing just playing with me. HAAHHH!!!"
he raored approaching neat to the manager of him and grabbed the neck tightly. The manager is now managing his breathing through his tight holding.

-"Si-sir, *cough* please *cough* gi-give *cough* us a little *cough* time more..."
He couldn't complete his sentence. The holding got more tighter.

-"TIME!!!  DO U STILL HAVE THE AUDACITY FOR BEGGING TIME? FREAKING 7 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH?? HUHH!!" he again roared grabbing his neck more tightly.

The man in his hold now battling for his life. Suddenly a maid come to his room.

-"Si-sir, there is a man waiting for u down. " The maid stated bowing down.

He let go of him.

-"Now, I'm giving u 2 months only. Tell your force work properly. This time if u fail to give me my dearest one's identity I swear your family will loose a big."
With that he went to meet his guest.

Next morning -
Y/N woke up from the sound of her alarm. She yawned a little and moved her hand to right side. There was empty. Hyun wasn't there. She sat up. When did he wake up? And where he has gone? The questions were running in her mind. She also made her ways out.

To be continued~