Time To Get You Back

I told u my love you can't stay away from me NO MATTER WHAT.

Taehyung sat up straight hearing Robert's statement. Robert is giving all of the information through phone to him. He is listening carefully.

-"WHAT!!! She is here?? Where does she live??" Taehyung gritted his teeth aggressively.

-"Sir, she lives middle in the village. Our team has tracked her place."

-"Good. Now track her all the possible way without getting suspicious. I don't want to lose her now. UNDERSTOOD??"

-"Yes sir." Robert said. He hanged up the call.

He laid down his bed and sighed with satisfaction.

"AT LAST I FOUND U BABY. I'M COMING BABY, I'M COMING." He smirked thinking what will he do when you'll be near to him.

" He smirked thinking what will he do when you'll be near to him

The next day-

At 9 am-

Y/N and Hyun was standing in the train station waiting for train to come along with Regan. She had decided to move somewhere for some days. She will be back when Taehyung will leave. But little did she know Taehyung has already found her and coming near.

-"At least tell that when will u come back?" Regan asked her.

-"Umm... I don't know. Actually I need some rest so I was thinking a tour will be best." She lied.

-"Yay!!! I'll be then do a lot of fun there Mumma. But I'll miss my friends." Hyun said.

Y/N Chuckled.

-"Don't worry son. We will be back soon."

-"Hmm.. I'll miss you so much." Regan said as she hugged her.

-"I'll miss u too. It's not like I'm going for forever. " She hugged her back .

-"Mumma, I'm thirsty." Hyun said as they broke their hug.

-"Shit!! I forgot to bring the water bottle. Regan, please stay here with him. I'm going to buy a bottle of water ."

-"okay come back soon." Regan said as she hold Hyun's hand.

Y/N went to search for a store. It was still early in the morning. So many of the stores were still closed. She was going far for buy a bottle.

On the other hand, Regan was with Hyun. He was talking to her aunt happily. The crowd in the station wasn't that much. Out of blue, some people wearing masks approached to them. Regan first didn't pay attention to them. But it was getting suspicious continuously.

-"Boss, there's a lady with the child. What should I do?" One of the masked man asked through Bluetooth.

-"Clear your path do anything. Bring the child to me."

-"Okay." With he cut the call and went near to her with his other mates.

Seeing them coming near Regan hold Hyun's hand more tight. But they soon started dragging Hyun from her.

-"Aaa... What are you doing?? Leave his hand." Regan screamed. But the man didn't listen . In fact he tried more furiously.

Hyun was afraid. He was crying. His hand was hurting due to continuously dragging.

Regan pushed Hyun back with all her strength and the man's ball using her basic technique and started running with Hyun.

The man who got attacked bend down to his crotch level and ordered his other men to follow her.

Regan ran near a store room. And kept Hyun and herself inside. Hyun was crying mess.

-"Hssh!!hsshh!!! Nothing will happen.. hsshh dear" She patted his back in order to console him.

Suddenly she remembered something and took her phone out. She dialed a number.

-"H-hello!! Is it Officer Jeon?"

-"Yes. I'm " Jungkook said on the opposite.

-"Si-sir I'm in danger. P-please come fast."

-"Hold on hold on. Tell me where are you?? I'm coming." Jungkook said standing up rapidly.

-"I-It's the Jeonju station. Aaaaaa...."

-"He-Hello...hello!!! Oh shit!!! Please get the car fast. We have to leave.. FAST!!!" With that Jungkook rushed to the car with his other men.

Regan got shot. They dragged Hyun with them.

-"NOOOOO!!! LEAVE ME!!! I WANT TO GO TO MY MUMMA!!! LEAVE ME?!!" Hyun screamed. But they dragged him forcefully and pushed him in the car. They went away with screaming Hyun. That's when Jungkook came. He saw a passing car and unknowingly looked at the car's number. The number was familiar. It was the car he saw when he met Kim Taehyung near the pond.

He then ran inside the station. A few people were gathering in the center.

-"R-Regan!!! Regan open your eyes."
Jungkook pushed the crowd and went there.

There Y/N was sitting holding a female's body in her lap. He was stunned at first but then checked her pulse.

-"Mr.Choi, MR.CHOI!!!"

Mr. Choi came there.

-"Please send her to hospital. Her pulse are getting slow. QUICK."

They sent Regan to the nearest hospital as fast as possible. Y/N was also going to them.

She went too far for buying water bottle. That's why she was late. When she came back she saw there weren't Hyun or Regan. She asked some passerby . One of them told her that somebody chased them and they ran away. Hearing the words, Y/N froze at her place. That means, Taehyung has already found her. She also started running to find them. When she heard bullet sound she ran to the source of the sound and found Regan was laying in the blood. She didn't find Hyun anywhere.

-"Regan, please open your eyes." She said crying and holding her hands.

Jungkook looked at her. He was getting more and more confused. Why Taehyung's car was there? And what's the relation between Y/N and this girl?

 Why Taehyung's car was there? And what's the relation between Y/N and this girl?

His mind was messed up.

To be continued~