The Bitter Past (Part 2)

Y/N here standing near at The Kim Agency. Her curiousity brought her here. She just came here to talk over with Taehyung about yesterday's matter.
She entered the office.

She went near the receptionist.

-"Excuse me, can you please where is the chamber of Mr. Kim?" She asked the receptionist politely.

-"If you want to meet sir, you have to meet his secretary first ma'am."

-"Ohh okay. Then tell me where is his secretary's room?"

-" It's in 7th floor ma'am. Ms. Lara's chamber."

-"Thank you so much." With that Y/N to catch the lift. Once she entered she pressed the button for 7th floor. After some times, she got out from lift. There were few rooms in that floor. So she was searching the room of Ms. Lara and she found easily with the name of the door.

She knocked on the door . A lady's voice said to come in. She opened the door.

Lara looked at the door. She was checking a file which she have to give Taehyung after 2 hours.

-"Yes?? Who are you?" Lara asked.

-"Hello Ms. Lara.. I'm Y/N, umm I'm here to meet Mr. Kim ." Y/N said bowing.

-"About what? I mean you've to inform me first about the matter then I'll tell sir."

-"I'm his relative." Y/N said smilingly.

-"Okay. Come with me." Lara told her to follow her.

Meanwhile In Taehyung's Chamber-

Taehyung was sipping his wine and listening his personal manager's blabbering. He is here to discuss more about Taehyung's plan.

-"I told u Robert that keep your rubbish plans with yours

-"I told u Robert that keep your rubbish plans with yours. I don't need any kind of advice from you." Taehyung said in his deep ocean like tone.

-"But sir, Jennie ma'am is pregnant. Won't it effect on your career?" Robert asked frowning.

-"Do u think I'm that much fool?"
Taehyung kept his glass side and stood up near his big window.

-"it's not like I want this child. It's a mistake. Argghh!! I don't want to remember this. To fulfill my plans I've to keep Jennie with me. That bastard Uncle Kim had distributed all his properties in the name of that orphans and Jennie. That's why that Oldy had to die early for betraying me. Also for him I've to bear Jennie. After making sure the properties are mine I'll throw Jennie and her child away." Taehyung gritted his teeth sharpening his gaze.

-"Yes sir. You had murdered him that smoothly that post mortem reports couldn't find about it and declared it was due to his high pressure." Robert chuckled.

Taehyung smirked.

-"Sir what about that Jeon Jungkook? I mean he said to the reporters that he'll find the truth and won't spare anybody."

-"Let him do whatever he wants Robert. He doesn't know me. I've killed Somi very sharply. If he'll even touch my a single a hair I'm sure I'll ruin him very dangerously."
Robert could see the darkness of his boss' eyes. He also knows that his boss is a kind of mugged man. Being an actor, he can easily manipulate people. He even can destroy the name of a person who will try to ditch him.

On the other hand, Y/N's hand was shaking in the door knob. Her full body was also shivering bad. She couldn't even know how she was standing. She could faint away anytime. Ms. Lara was standing beside her. She was also horrified about the situation.

The two ladies were outside of Taehyung's chamber and they had listened all the conversation between both Robert and Taehyung. Y/N was about to knock on the door but halted when she heard about Jennie. She didn't push the door.

Y/N slowly looked towards Lara. Her eyes were puffy shedding tears. But her face was straight. She felt betrayed. Her heart was saying her to run to Jennie and tell her everything. Suddenly her head spinned a little and due to dizziness her hand move to the side jar causing it fall and broke down.

Lara quickly caught Y/N and moved with her another side fearing they might see them.

-"M-Ms. Lara u had heard everything, r-right?"
Lara nodded.

-"Then p-please come with me. I've to tell Jennie everything. Please help me. I've no proofs without y-you." Y/N said Lara grabbing her hands in her palms.

-"Okay, okay calm down. But tell me who's this Jennie?"

-"You'll know everything when u will come with me. Now I think I shouldn't waste time. We have to go now." Y/N said as she stood up.

-"Yeah, I also want that. You go first and tell her. I'm going to inform sir that I'm not feeling well. He might doubt that why I had left without telling him. Okay?" Lara said as she patted Y/N's back assuring her that everything will be alright.

Y/N hurriedly moved out and went to Jennie.

-"Jennie, I've to tell u something important. Please listen to me carefully."

To be continued~