In The Predator's Den

Cunning brain is more sharper than knife

The storm didn't stop instead it was getting worsen. The blackest view had covered the world with its darkest aura. Its like nature is giving the taste of its darkest hue. This hue can devour the other shades in a moment.

The lady was full drenched in the rain. The droplets from her body was dripping on the silk carpet of the floor. On the other hand, the man was admiring the view in front of him of his lady. Yes, his lady. The lady which he can burn the whole world for getting her. He is that much crave for her.
The curves, the wet skin, the droplets from hair everything of the lady was amazing to him. In short, he was checking her out with huge satisfaction while sipping his wine.

 In short, he was checking her out with huge satisfaction while sipping his wine

-"Finally my dear wife, you came." Taehyung said sipping again.

Y/N didn't answer. Her body was frozen due to coldness and her mind was tighten due to the pain. Her gaze was down on the carpet.

Taehyung stood from the couch and went near to her. Then grabbed her chin using his index. He sniffed her scent near her collarbone.

-"You still scent so good. GOD!! How much I want to tear you apart!!!!" He said closing his eyes again sniffing her scent.

She still didn't say anything neither interrupted him. Her posture was still same. Its like her body was present but not her mind.

He moved his one hand to her waist and pulled her closer to him.
Her chest got attached to his hard chest.

He was staring at her but she wasn't.

-"Look at me Y/N."

She averted her gaze to him. His dark eyes which she couldn't even forget after 7 years.

-"Why did you run away from me?? I had to wait freaking 7YEARS! We are married couple right?? Then why? Why u ran? You're my wife, I'm your husband. We had to live together. You know, how much struggle I had!! Don't again do this okay??"

He said placing her head on his chest.

She slowly placed her palms on his chest and pushed him.

-"Where is Hyun?" She said without glancing him.

-"Hah!! Again?? Again you ruin my mood."

Y/N looked at him with teary eyes. He sighed heavily.

-"I've sent him Seoul today with my guards." He stated like it was nothing to him.

Hearing his words, Y/N's eyes become widen. How could he sent him like that!! He is just 6 years old boy.

-"B-But how could he live there alone??" She asked him astonishing.

-"Don't worry we'll go back Seoul tomorrow. Besides there are so many maids. I had told them to take care of him."
He looked at her and again placed her head in his chest and started patting.

-"Don't worry they'll take care of him. Besides, he have to learn how to live alone. I'll send him abroad for higher study. There he have to live alone. Right?"

Hearing this, her chest become tighten. She knew why he'll send him far from her. He'll send him because he is his father?? Nope. He'll send him for his own profit so that he can rule.

But she decided to keep quite. It's not right time to fight back. Now each and every steps should be taken carefully. Otherwise she'll lost her child for forever. He is more cunning than thinking. He could do everything for achieve his goal. EVERYTHING!!!

Tomorrow at 11am-

Y/N was sitting in passenger sit beside Taehyung. Taehyung was driving the car in the road of backing to Seoul. His shoot in here was done. His team had departed two hours ago before them. Taehyung had said he had something to do for leaving alone with Y/N.

-"How did you live such place like this??"
He said breaking the silence.

She didn't give the answer.

Seeing her silent, he looked at her.

-"I HAD ASKED YOU SOMETHING."

-"I didn't know. I just discovered this place 7 years ago and started to live."

-"For escaping from ME." He emphasized the last word.

She again remained silent. If he know this then why he asked? Yes she was escaping from him. She didn't want to live with him then neither not now. She placed her head side on the glass fixing her gaze on the road. Her mind was messed thinking about Hyun. What is he doing now? Did he sleep well last night? He must be cried. Thinking of him, her eyes became teary. She averted her gaze to side and closed her eyes.

-"you failed Y/N. You couldn't keep your promise." Jennie belittles her.

-"NO!! I'll try again." Y/N said huffing cause Jennie was running.

-"I'm taking back my child with me." Jennie said.

-"NO!!! DON'T SO THIS JENNIE!! JENNIE!!!!"

-"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

The car stopped with huge break. Taehyung looked to his side with confusion.

-"What happened?? Are you alright??"
He asked concerned.

Y/N looked at Taehyung with widening her eyes. It took some seconds to realize that it was her dream. She sighed in relief. But her mind again become heavy. Though it was a dream but it was true.

To be continued~