The Bitter Past (Part 7)

"Betrayal" isn't only a word, it's a cursing.

It's been completely 9 and half months since Y/N has moved in the orphanage where she used to live in her childhood. She moved from that house 9 months ago. But Taehyung didn't give her peace. She again and again changed apartment but he again and again disturbed her. So she stopped living alone and came back in the orphanage. Because he can't harm her in the orphanage as it had been referred to the orphanage child. She tried to find a suitable job. She found also but got fired for silly reasons. It's clear cut that Taehyung had bribed them. He kept his words that he won't let her live in peace. In short, he had made her life by all of possible ways. Though she is tired from all of this, but she still didn't ready to surrender.

Y/N is now sitting on the bench of a park thinking of her life that how it used to and now how it has become. All of the things has messed up. She was fed up of all of this shits. She really wanted to free from all this.

"God please do something, show me a path." She closed her eyes facing the sky.

An unknowing healing came in her mind. She opened her eyes slowly. A gentle wind flew blowing her hair. She looked to the side. There was Jennie with her new born baby boy. Yes, Jennie has gave birth a beautiful baby boy. She hadn't noticed her. Maybe she came a while ago.

But she looked towards her. They made an eye contact. Y/N got up smiling and went near her. In response Jennie also smiled a bit.

-"How are you Jennie?"

-"Fine. What's about you?" Jennie asked her caring her toddler. The toddler looked at Y/N. His eyes reminded her about Taehyung. Obviously he is his child.

-"umm...fine. your son is so beautiful." She said looking at the boy.

-"thank you."

It was awkward silence again. Maybe in these months their mental separation has been spread long.

-"So u r live in orphanage now?!" Jennie asked which Y/N hummed in response without looking at her.

-"Are u married now?" Y/N asked her.

-"Hmm.." Jennie nodded.

-"Then why aren't you guys giving your marriage information in front of whole world??" Y/N inquired.

Jennie looked at her. She had no answer. She also said Taehyung to get married officially. They had only registered. But Taehyung always refused saying that it's not perfect time to open. She hanged her head low.

-"I told Taehyung many times. He said after his new movie he'll declare about our marriage." Jennie said.

Y/N Chuckled a bit.

-"Ok then that's good. But don't you think that for declaring about marriage why he have to wait for? It's about one speech. But why he is waiting?" Y/N asked and Jennie seemed fall in a little bit confusion.

-"I know Jennie, you love him so much. But still for the world, you're no one to him. And you might think I'm saying this because I'm jealous. That's he made me for u. But don't you think a little if my aim was to snatch him from you then why would I go against him instead of you?"

Jennie stared at her with puzzlement. It's right if she wanted to snatch him, she would have made Jennie bad in his eyes. But she didn't.

-"Think Jennie, why would that officer die before that investigation? You might say it's miracle but for me it's not. It's planned. Did he ever tell you when other officers investigated his office? No. Right??"

She nodded her head in agreement.

-"Yeah that's my question to you. Think from the start, solve the puzzle."

Her each and every words made Jennie's mind curious. She was saying truth. How could all miracle happen at a same time?

Y/N slightly touched Jennie's arm which made Jennie out from her thoughts.

-"And please if he tell you to do sign any paper, don't sign it without proper reading. Don't believe in someone blindly. Believe but in limits."

With that Y/N went away.

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was here with my baby. She went. Her every words settled in my mind very well. She was right. I'm now thinking something is fishy in this whole incident. Taehyung never involved me in his business though I'm also 45% share in that. He always told me he'll do the work for me. He never even talked to me in taking any decisions. And about paper? Yes from last few months, Taehyung was saying like that he'll update our business and for that he needs some signatures from me. A sudden fear ran in my mind. No, no Taehyung will never betray me. Right? I looked towards my son. He was in that baby stretcher sleeping peacefully. I took out my phone and dialed a number for calling someone.

After two days-

Author's P.O.V.

Y/N was sitting near the window of her room with a coffee mug in her hand. Today's weather is not good. It was raining since morning. Now it's 7pm in the night but the rain isn't stopping. Instead it's getting heavier with strong wind. The weather forecast had proclaimed that a Strom might happen tonight.

 The weather forecast had proclaimed that a Strom might happen tonight

Suddenly her phone rang and she got up from her place for picking it up.

-"Hello??"

-"Y-Y/Naahh,!!!!!"

To be continued~