DEVIOUS

The weak in courage is strong in cunning.
- William Blake

A pain of hand gripped the balcony's grill. Y/N saw there and helped the hand to move his body upward. After few tries, the owner of that hands was able to get on the balcony. The man showed his bunny smile while huffing.

Y/N also smiled back

-" How are you here? Did he do anything wrong with you?" Jungkook said in concern.

-"No no.. he didn't get any chance to do anything bad." She reassured him.

-"What about Hyun?" He asked back.

-"He's also fine though he got fever. AAA... I think you shouldn't waste your time. See I got this." Y/N showed him the files.

He grabbed them and checked.

-"Fine. Now no one can save him." Jungkook said gritting his teeth.

-"Now go from here." Y/N showed her hurry to him fearing of someone might see them.

Jungkook got up putting the files under his shirt. He then went near the grill and started flipping.

-"Careful!!" Y/N said as she was concern about him.

Jungkook looked at her and smiled.

-"SHOULD I HELP HIM??"

Both of them frozen on their place hearing the deep voice. Y/N was shivering bad and Jungkook looked at the dark shadow leaning against balcony's glass.

The shadow slowly went near and stood beside Y/N who wasn't moving a bit due to fear.

Tugging the hair strand behind her ear, Taehyung whispered in her ear.

-"Should I??"

She gulped down and looked at him. Fear was visible in her eyes and seeing that Taehyung smirked. Then he looked at Jungkook who was gripping the grill tightly and looking down.

-"So officer Jeon, isn't it bad to interrupt a couple in this midnight??"
He went near to him. Jungkook didn't utter a word.

-"I thought you're a mannerly person but nah. Obviously you're also Jeon. How can I expect from you? When your previous record is also worse."

Jungkook tighten his grip on the grill. He knew what Taehyung was meaning. Taehyung was clear cut saying about his sister.

Taehyung suddenly grabbed the collar of Jungkook's shirt and flipping him inside, he threw him on the floor. In causing Jungkook landed harshly on the floor.

-"BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU SNEAKING INTO MY HOUSE??" He aggressively made Jungkook stand up.

It was too fast for Y/N. She was froze at first. But when she saw Jungkook was about getting beat, she tried to stop.

-"T-Taehyungsshi, p-please l-leave him. I-It's not hi-his fault."

But Taehyung didn't pay attention to him. By grabbing collar of Jungkook, he took him outside of his room to the entrance hall.

He again threw him on the floor up from five stairs. Jungkook's forehead got hit with the floor badly causing it bleed.

But Taehyung didn't stop. Taehyung started to beat him up mercilessly.

He started to throw punches on his face.
Jungkook dodged back but his condition was worst. At the result, Taehyung beat him more brutally.

Jungkook dropped on the floor coughing blood. His eyes were half open. The file he was holding dropped beside him.

Hearing the noise outside all of the maids, guards ran towards entrance hall. Little Hyun also woke up from sleep and saw his mother wasn't beside him. He quickly got up from bed and went out. But seeing the horrific scene out his little heart clenched in fear. He hide behind the pillar.

Taehyung took out his gun and pointed on him.

-"NOOOOO!!!!"

Y/N ran between them. She kneeled down joining her hands in front of Taehyung.

-"Taehyungsshi, please no... Don't do this. It's not his fault. I called him. Please."

Y/N cried loudly. Then she went to Jungkook who was laying on the floor.

-"JUNGKOOKSSHI!!! open your eyes.please.. aahhhhh!!"

Taehyung grabbed the fist of her hair tightly as if her hair will come out from scalp. He turned her head towards him by the fist.

-"I knew it. I FUCKING KNEW IT that you and your this bastard lover are together against me."

He tighten the grip more and brought her face closer. Y/N helped in pain. It was unbearable.

-"I saw when you mixed the medicine in my foods. And I acted the whole time to see how far you can go. But do you know?? You crossed the limit now. I tolerated enough. Now it's my time to teach you some lessons." He said gritting his teeth.

His eyes were dangerously red showing the rage inside him. It's the inner beast who woke up now. His hot breath was fanning on her face. She closed her eyes sobbing loudly and tried to free her hair.

Seeing his mother's condition, Hyun quickly ran to them and started punching Taehyung's back and tried to remove his hand with his little fists.

-"LEAVE MY MUMMA!! YOU'RE SO BAD!! LEAVE YOU DEMON!!"

Hearing Hyun's voice, Y/N opened her eyes and feared more. Cause Hyun was pouring more oil in the fire.

Taehyung closed his eyes. He didn't want to explore his anger on this mini creature.

-"RYAN!!!!" He screamed on of his maid's name. The maid came hanging her head low.

-"Take him to his room and lock there." He ordered.

Ryan picked up Hyun. But Hyun was scratching her hand, punching her to leave him. Tolerating his all tortures she locked him in the room. Deep inside, she also feeling bad. But nothing was in her hand. Hyun was continuously banging on the door and screaming inside.

-"ROBERT!!!" Taehyung again screamed his manager's name.

-"Yes sir." Robert said going near.

Taehyung now left Y/N's hair and gripped her hand more furiously.

-" TAKE THAT BASTARD TO THE BASEMENT AND CHAINED HIM WELL. I'LL BE THERE AFTER SOME WORKS."
He said last sentence looking at Y/N which she understood what's gonna be next. She closed her eyes letting her nonstop tears flow and prepared herself mentally.

Taehyung grabbed her her hand and started dragging her. She couldn't catch the step with Taehyung.

He pushed her to his bedroom's floor and started removing her belt looking at her with fierce in his gaze. But that replaced by an intimidating gaze.

-"YOU LOOK SO MUCH RAVISHING IN YOUR VULNERABLE STATE."

To be continued~

To be continued~