The Bitter Past (Part 8)

It hurts than dying when your owns are nowhere.

-"Y-Y/Naaahhh!!!"

A muffled voice came through the phone which Y/N couldn't recognise first.

-"Who's it?" She asked for reassuring.

-"I-It's m-me... Jen-Jennie" the voice seemed hurt.

-"JENNIE!!! Jennie, what happened to u?? Why are you talking like this???" She spoke standing at her place.

-"Y-Y/N p-please sa-.......ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

The phone call got cut. Y/N hurriedly dialed again. But this time no connection.

-"DAMN!! This fucking weather!!" She cursed.

"Jennie seems in danger. I've to go now." She hurriedly took her umbrella and rushed to the outside ignoring the hazardous weather. The wind was so strong. There wasn't any vehicles in the road. The street lights also dimmed. But she didn't stop. Slowly slowly she started her steps to the "KIM MANSION".

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was feeding my toddler in order to make sleep him. It was heavy wind outside with heavy rain. Maybe a storm going to held. But Taehyung is still outside. He wasn't picking my phone. I was worried for him. After half an hour, the room's door opened with a heavy thud revealing Taehyung. I looked towards him. He was standing near the door. He was calm but his eyes was dark.
I don't know why but a sudden fear rushed through my mind. My mind was continuously telling me that something bad going to happen.

-"You came?? Wh-why aren't you p-picking my p-phone?"
Why Am I stuttering?? But he didn't answer me. Instead he took steps near me and sat in front of me. The darkness in his eyes is still visible. He once looks at the baby and then again Me.

-"Why did you do this to me?" He said in his husky voice.

I couldn't catch what he was saying.

-"What??" I asked.

He stared at me for sometimes then took out a paper form his blue coat.

-"You did this. Why??" He again asked maintaining the placidity.

-"I can't understand what are you saying. What's this about??" I took the paper from his hand and started to read.

It was about the property distribution which I gave in the name my child two days ago calling a lawyer.

-"Ta-Taehyung, what's wrong in this? I've given my part in the name of our son.so-"

-"What I had told you? Didn't I told you that I want to progress??" He seemed so much calm that it's now giving me chills .

-"Yeah.. you told me. But you can also progress now. Cause our baby isn't grown up now that you need his permission. You-"
He again cut me.

-"DID I TELL YOU TO GIVE ME LECTURE?" He said gritting his teeth. This time more darkness came in his eyes. He is looking so dangerous yet calm.

-"T-Taehyung!!!" I was shivering in fear now

-"T-Taehyung!!!" I was shivering in fear now. He suddenly grabbed my arms tightly that I let out a small scream.

-"WHY DID YOU GAVE ALL OF YOUR SHARES IN THE NAME OF THE BABY?? ANSWER ME!!!" Taehyung yelled at my face. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

-"T-Taehyung leave me pl-please. Why are you behaving like this?? What wrong I've done??" He let go off me and grabbed my jaw like breaking my bones.

-"Who gave you permission to do this?? HAH!! Did you met Y/N?? She told u nah?? Okay I got it now." He stood up leaving me .

-"TAEHYUNG!!" He paused on his place.

-"I don't know what have gotten into you but let me tell you that nobody told me to do this. I had taken this decision and I don't see there's any wrong."

He turned back to face me.

-"Then I've to punish you first. Right??"

-"What!??"

After one hour-

I never thought that I'll be betrayed by whom I do love most. So everything was true. FUCKING TRUE!! He is a monster. He killed my dad for taking position in our company. He killed Somi unnie for removing the allegation on him. He killed officer Lee for rescuing himself. God knows how many other sins he has done. Now he wants kill me and my son.

NO!! I've to save my son. But what should I do?? Whom should I call?? Y/N?? Should I call Y/N?? Do I have the audacity to call her after what I did?? I didn't believe on her, I didn't even listen to her words properly. The monster also didn't give spare to her. And all of these happend cause of me. If I would listen her then it won't happen. But I've to call her in order to save my son from that bastard.

I slowly yet painfully tried to get up. The marks of his belt are painted on my body. It was hurting like hell. But I've to do fast before he came. I started searching my phone and I got it. But due to heavy weather, the connection Was poor. I tried again and again. I took a glance on my baby. He was sleeping peacefully. Seeing him, my eyes got heavier. I bend down and gave a peck on his forehead.

"Don't worry baby, Mumma will protect you at any cost." With that I tried again.

After trying for sometimes, the connection got clear. After few ringing, the got picked up.

I heard Y/N's voice. Guilts rushed over me. I closed my eyes and started to talk.

-"Y-Y/Naaahhhhh!!"

Due to crying and pain on my body my voice became muffled.

-"Who's it?" She asked.

-"I-It's m-me... Jen-Jennie" I again said stuttering. My voice becoming weak.

-"JENNIE!!! Jennie, what happened to u?? Why are you talking like this???"

-"Y-Y/N p-please sa-.......ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I couldn't complete. The phone dropped on the floor. My vision become blurry. Slowly the blackness started to approach. The last thing I could see a blurry vision of that MONSTER.

To be continued~