The Predatory Game

It was fun with this game

Taking his wine glass, Taehyung went to the window. It was 1am in night and the darkness had covered the whole view in front of him.

Sipping his wine, he chuckled a bit.

Taehyung P.O.V.

It was really very much fun when I saw the anger of that Jeon fucking Jungkook. Ohh!! So pity!! How he was controlling his anger. Such a mesmerising view was!!

"I must say that Somi had a nice pus*Y for fucking. She pleased me a lot." He told to himself and went to his bed.

Author's P.O.V.

Flashback 7 years ago~

Taehyung was in his office desk rolling the paper stone. The income tax rate office had ordered him to show his company's financial services within 2 months. He once had decided to bribe them. But in next second he took back his plan in order to save his image. He had many mistakes in this company's financial records which he spend in his Illegal businesses. He was thinking what to do next. He was planning something.

Suddenly he grabbed the desk phone and called his secretary Lara to come to his room

Suddenly he grabbed the desk phone and called his secretary Lara to come to his room. After few minutes Lara showed up.
She knocked on the door. Taehyung told her to come in.

-"Tell me sir, what can I do?" Lara said bowing to him.

-"Ms. Lara, tell me who is in the in cashier section of our company?" Taehyung asked moving his chair.

-"It's Ms.Jeon Somi sir."

-"Ohh, please inform her to meet me immediately."

-"ok sir." With that Lara went bowing to him and locking the door.

After some time, again his chamber's door knocked. Taehyung again permitted the person to come in.

-"Sir you had informed Ms.Lara to call me."

Taehyung averted his gaze towards the source of sweet tone. There was a pretty young girl standing in front.