THAT WAS UNEXPECTED

The ant's fan grows and dies.

Warning: Mature scene ahead

It's been two hours since Taehyung was pounding himself inside Y/N. His face was plunged in the crook of her neck. His thrusting pace was inhuman. In every thrust his pace was increasing rapidly.

Y/N was at the verge of being unconscious. Her whole body was aching enormously. Before doing physical, Taehyung beat her with his belt mercilessly that the marks of his belt was painted in her body very well. In those areas blood clotted colouring purplish.

She was wrinkling under him but he didn't stop.

-"ARRRGGHHH!!!" Taehyung let out a groan in immense pleasure.

-"DO YOU KNOW THAT HOW MUCH I WAS EAGER FOR YOU??"

He said while thrusting.

-"I DIDN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE ON OTHER CHICKS WHEN YOU LEFT ME."

With that he increased his pace. The bed was now shaking with the pace of him.

She let out a whimper out of pain. But it was very low. Her throat was hurting badly.

-"S-stoppp!!" She begged in very weak voice but was audible to him.

-"WHY?? IF IT WAS THAT BASTARD LOVER OF YOU, WILL YOU SAY SAME??"

He looked at her with his sambaegan slyness eyes. She couldn't bear this anymore. The black dots was approaching making her vision blurry. All she could hear before passing out was his groaning.

9am in the morning at KIM MANSION-

The weather seemed so fresh. After two days of continue raining, finally the sun gave its blessings to earth. The rain drops on the leaves were shining like pearls. The birds were chirping and flying here and there.

The ray of sun also entered keenly in the room where curtains were spread little.

The lady in that room was sitting in the bed facing the beauty.

Like the drops of the leaves, water drops were also flowing from her hair and also from her eyes

Like the drops of the leaves, water drops were also flowing from her hair and also from her eyes. She was hugging her knees. Her eyes were puffy due to tears. Her whole body was bruised brutally. Sometimes little whimpering was coming from her.

More tears flew down on her cheek as someone hugged her from behind and she knew who's he.

-"Mumma!!!!"

Y/N wiped her tears and grabbed Hyun's hand to move him in front of her.

Hyun faced his mom. Her mother's face was bruised, eyes were red. He touched her lip corner where was a small cut.

She hissed in pain as he touched her. He removed his finger as soon as he heard his mother's whimper.

-"Mumma, did that demon uncle beat you so bad??" He said crying.