Memories (Part 1)

Person may have disappeared, but memories remain alive

The breaking sound of something caught Y/N's attention. She rushed hurriedly towards the kitchen where the sound came from.

-"Hyun??"

Hyun was sitting in kitchen floor collecting something. Hearing his mother, he quickly turned around.

-"What are you doing here? And what was that sound for?"

-"Mumma, sorry the glass has been broken." Hyun said showing his index finger pointing to the broken pieces it glass.

-"But how? Did u get hurt?" Y/N sat in front of Hyun and asked him in concern.

-"I was making your favourite mango juice Mumma. B-but I accidentally dropped that glass." He replied sadly.

-"Why?"

-"Because you are angry with me. I had misbehaved with u yesterday. I'm sorry Mumma. I've hurt you. I promise I won't hurt you again and will be a good boy."
With that Hyun hugged Y/N.

Y/N gladly hugged back. Nah!! She never gets angry with her Hyun. Yes she was sad but little bit. Her Hyun always makes her feel like the happiest person.

After bidding bye to her boy, Y/N left the school for her workplace

After bidding bye to her boy, Y/N left the school for her workplace. But a scenery caught her eyes.

There were two little girls are giggling and playing in roadside. They seemed very happy in there own world which world contains only contentment.

A smile frowned on Y/N's lips as the precious memories came on her brain

Flashback 21 years ago-

Little 5 years old Y/N has kept her first step on the orphanage "Love & Care". She was found near a bus station by Mr. Kim. He has brought her to his own orphanage. Now she was standing behind him with a teddy on her little hands. Mr.Kim was speaking to the orphanage manager.

Suddenly a little girl which seems same age as Y/N's came to that man.

-"Dad, who is she?"

She asked to Mr.Kim pointing to Y/N. Mr. Kim picked her up.

-"She is a new member of this orphanage. Also your new friend,Jennie dear."
Little Jennie looked towards her for sometimes and went to her.

-"You're so cute!" Jennie said pinching her cheek and giggling which Y/N responded with giggling also.

-"Will you be my friend? I'll give you lot of teddies and toys to play."

-"Do u have a lot?"
Jennie nodded cutely.
Y/N smiled brightly.

-"If u give me chocolate also then I'll be ur friend."

-"But my dad said too much chocolate is harmful for teeth." Jennie said.

Y/N's smile vanished.

-"okay. But I'll be ur friend." She said in excitement.

-"Then let's go to near lawn." Jennie caught her hand and started running.
They both were giggling and playing around.

After 12 years-

-"Vooooooooooooooo"

-"Yaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Kang Y/N!!! You panda!!! Come here...I'll teach you."

-"What did u say?? Who's panda? I'm not a mirror Jen!!"

-"KANG Y/N!"

-"KIM JENNIE!"

Both bursted into laughter.

-"ok ok .. why did u wake up me early in this morning?" Jennie said yawning.

-"Happy birthday my Jen!!!"

Jennie widen her eyes. She has forgotten her own birthday.

-"Yah!! I forgot." Jennie told while pouting.

" Jennie told while pouting

-"But I remember. Yah!! Jen get up lazy ass!! I've made ur favourite breakfast.come fast." With that Y/N took her first step for going out of the room but Jennie caught her hand. Y/N looked towards her. Her eyes were showing thousands of emotions which maybe only Y/N can read.

-"Thank u so much Y/Naah... If u weren't here, I don't know ho-how ca-can I...."

Jennie couldn't complete her sentence. Her eyes was glistening with crystal like tears. Y/N sat beside her and patted her back. Jennie hugged her immediately.

-"Y/N, I'm missing my dad so much. It's been two years since he isn't with me." She said while crying in Y/N's embrace.

-"Jennieaah, I've told u so many times that wherever uncle is but his blessings are always with u. I can feel u. It's u and Uncle who gave me shelter, clothes and other basic needs. I must say I can't also live without u. Now, wipe this tears and get up soon. I'm waiting for u."

Jennie nodded wiping her tears. Suddenly her phone buzzed indicating a message she received. She picked her phone and a mini smile crept on her face.

-"Y/Naah, He sent me birthday wish and said he is coming next month."

To be continued~

(English isn't my first language. So if there any mistakes happen, then please pardon my mistakes. ☺️)