Part 7

"Yaha kyu, Raman.?" Ishita asked not understanding why her husband stopped at mall's parking lot.

"Gifts lenethena sab ke liye." He replied smoothing his hairs, looking at the rear view mirror.

"Chalete hai na. Gifts ki kya jarurat." Ishita protested eager to meet her parents and sisters.

"Aree jarurat kese nai, saadi k baad pehli baar jaa rahe hai." Raman said with his no-nonsense face.

"Kya pehli bar. Mere ghar hi toh jaa rahe hai." Ishita tried again in a soft voice not wanting to face his warth.

"Ghar nahi maika." Raman patted her cheeks softly stressing the last word.

Ishita pouted softly as Raman opened the door, stepping out. Seeing not any other options she did the same, joining her husbands few steps away.

Raman smiled softly at her making her wonder about his personality.

Koi remote hai kya inka. Yese mood change karte jese kisine koi channel change kiya ho.

"Wese lena kya hai?" Raman asked as soon as they entered the mall, eyeing different shops.

"Amma aur Akka ke liye saari, Miku ke liye salwar suit aur appa ke liye ... Shirt?" Ishita wondered aloud silently asking his opinion.

"Sounds good." Raman guided her toward the clothing store.

Ishita ran her fingers through different sizes, asking about prize and fabric. Raamn stood a little back making faces as she was going through too many. Finally she settled for two shirt with two different sizes, making Raman confused.

"Ek jeejuke liye." Ishita sweetly smiled towards him, before he could ask. Ranam asked the employee to pack them and both moved toward the saree's section.

"Kanjivaram Saree dekayenge, please." Ishita asked poliety.

"Ishita." Raman signalled toward his phone before slipping out of the shop.

Ishita made a face as he turned his back much to the amusement of the employees. Ishita bite her tongue before she was engrossed looking the sarees.

10 min later

"10 hajar." Raman rushed towards his wife hearing her loud voice.

"Kya hua?" Ishita sighed in releif seeing him beside her.

"Dekhiyena. Yeh 10 hazar keh rahe hai ek sareeka." She muttered showing a beautiful red saree.

"Madam, yeh handcrafted kanjivaram silk saree hai." The employee pleaded trying to justify the figures.

"Ishita." He gritted making sure to cut the  protesta ready to leave her mouth.

"Yese hi teen saree pack kardo." He addressed the employee and turning toward her asked "colors?"

"Red, Pink aur Royal blue." Ishita muttered giving stink eye to both  employee and her husband before moving toward the counter.