Part 28

Scrolling through her phone trying to fall asleep as Ishita yawned, her husband snuggled closer to her nape in his sleep.

Taking a deep breath, she again turned and her husband groaned.

"Just sleep." She huffed at his tone.

"Raman. Utho na." She hissed as her shook his head, pulling her hairs in process.
(Raman, get up na.)

"Then leave me."

"Never." His hold tighten around her.

"Uthona please. Its so late." She pleaded in hopes he will give away.

"Its just 6:30. Sleep." She groaned again making him raise his head. She turned toward him as he blinked trying to adjust the dim light passing through the thick curtains.

"Exactly its 6:30. I have been lying in the bed for one and half hour without any sleep."

"What happened? Why didn't you sleep? Should I adjust the temperature." She muttered a soft no as adjusted his face on the pillow. Their face inches apart.

"Mere body mai natural alarm hai 5 o'clock ka. Mai bohot muskil se so pati hu, uske baat." With a small teasing smile she added "abhi mujhe thodi pata tha, mujhe yesa pati milega. Jiski subha 7:30 pe hoti hai."
(I have a natural alarm on me for 5 am. I can hardly sleep after that. . . It's not like I knew, I would marry a guy who wakes up so late.)

"Yeh bhi tumhari galti hai." She frowned at his accusation "I used to wake up early. Jog. Exercise, before marriage. Now look how useless you have turned me."
(It's your fault only.)

Maine kya kiya. Yeh har baat ke liye mujhe dos dete hai.
(Why does he blames me for everything.)

"What did I do?"

"First, you tire me at night." He winked and she encouraged him to continue somewhat expecting his this reply "fir agar time me uth bhi gaya toh, tum he apne baaho pe dekhkar itna sukoon milta hai. Xodke jaane ka man hi nahi karta."
(First, you tire me at night. Then even if I wake up, I don't feel like leaving you. It just feels so satisfying, having you in my arm.)

"Kuch bhi." She shied making him chuckle and added excitedly  "Kal se chalte haina. Aap exercise karlena. I will finish my novel.".
(As if . . . Let's continue from tomorrow then. You can do your exercise and I will finish my novel.)

"Done." He pecked her forehead softly, ger eyes closing as a reaction.

"Waise we can do exercise here too." His arms slid under her waist, pulling her softly to him as she flushed under his tone.
(I do have some exercise in mind for right now.)

"Raman." She said in her disapproving tone.

"No?" He asked, his fingers running over his shirt on her body, the only thing keeping them apart

"No" she giggled as his tickle attacks increased, pressing her body to his against her words.

"No?" He asked again moving his face toward hers and she captured his lips, before muttering a soft no. When with a sign Raman wrapped his arm around her, she snuggled closer to him. The couple spent sometime wrapped in eachother, enjoying eachother presence.