Part 25

Ishita snuggled closer to the human pillow beside her getting comfortable in the couch. She raised the volume from the television as the sound from kitchen disturbed her.

"Zyada ucha nahi ho gaya?" Her husband mumbled running his fingers on her hairs. She titled her face slightly to glare him.
(Isn't it too loud?)

With a small frown his eyes were focused on his mobile, his left hand angled not to put much pressure in his sore muscle; she rolled her eyes as his attention didn't divert and she shifted her eyes back to the television screen.

"Ishita." She hummed at his soft call "Tumhare classes kabse start ho rahe hai?"
(Ishita, when are your classes starting from?)

"Mujhe kya pata? Aap ko pata hoga." She shrugged missing his are-you-even-serious look.
(How would I know? You should.)

"Tumne check nahi kiya?" She raised her head from his chest at his question.
(You didn't check it?)

"Mujhe kya pata, sab kuch toh aapne kiya hai." She replied pressing her back on the couch, her face angled toward his.
(I don't know anything. You handled everything.)

"Mail check kiya tumhe?" She shook her head as soon as he completed his question.
(Did you check your mail?)

Kitne useless mails aate rehte hai. Meri toh gmail mute pe hai.
(You get so many useless mails. My gmail app is mute only.)

She chuckled to herself earning a questioning look from him.

"Phone kaha hai?" She placed her hand on her things only to caress the soft material from her saree.
(Where is phone?)

Bilkul functional nahi hai. Kese manage karte hai log saree mei. I miss my pants.
(This not functional at all. I don't know how people manage in saree. I miss my pamts.)

"Ishita? Phone?" She hummed as he asked again.

"Upper kamre mei hai, sayad." She tried to stood up "mai leke aati hu." But he stopped with a soft tug on her hand.
(Its in the room maybe. Wait I will bring it.)

"Mai apne phone pe log in karta hu. Email bolo." She nodded snuggling back to him, careful not put much pressure in left side of his chest.
(Sit. I will log in in mine. Tell me your email.)

"Ishita1998 at the rate *********." She muttered softly.

"Password?"

"Aap phone do na mai type karti hu." She tried.
(Give, I will type it.)

"Password Ishita." Pursuing her lips at his strict tone and gave in.