Part 26 (b)

"Mr. Bhalla."

" . . ."

Ishita chose to ignore his greetings as her husband engrossed himself in his business talks.

Sitting in the barstool, sipping her juice she softly bobbed her head along the music.

Some songs was playing in the back ground but with the loud hooting going around the words were not clear.

She shook her head seeing Shagun calling her with her hand.

From her interviews, she had assumed her to be another arrogant actress but with the small interaction only she could say she was far from her assumption.

Ishita wondered if they could be friends.

How cool it would be to friend with someone whom you always admired from far. She smiled softly to herself.

Maybe she was friendly with her because she was Raman's wife.

"Raman." Placing her empty glass on the counter, she patted his arm softly. "Washroom kaha hai?"
(Where is washroom?)

"Straight and second right. Shall I came?" She smiled softly as he asked earning soft chuckles from other men sideby.

"Nah. It fine." She stood up, checking her phone in the pockets.

Who knew these silk dresses would also have pockets, big enough for the phone.

Unknowingly smiling to the clumsy dance going around, she moved forward.

Second right. second right.

She was chanting to herself. Pointing to left and then right, she opened the door only to turn around hurriedly.

"I am sorry." She exclaimed placing her hand on her eyes. There was a young couple, fully engrossed in each other.

She saw tongues entangled to each other, which was yuck. It looked disgusting.

Chee. Did we also do this? Did it look that bad? Yuck.

"I will leave you guys alone." Ishita was about to turn when she heard some sounds. Maybe they were moving.

"We-we are-are leav-leaving." She heard a girly voice in reply and nodded to herself because she really needed to use the washroom.

She was pushed back slightly as the others left the washroom. She rubbed her arms softly. It felt like something scratched her but there was nothing.

Shurgging she entered inside, too eager to releive herself.

*****

". . .Bride's vrginity?"

Raman rolled his eyes. He would never understand why these married men in early 30s would react like they just discovered sex.

And how did every conversation turned to sharing about sex experiences.

"Yep. The would bride virginity, a day before her marriage." Neil, his advocate winked "And guess who won the bid?"