Part 20

Warning :- Drinking is ingurious to health and please do not try these stunt at home specially with your Indian parents. Writer is not responsible for all the beating you will get. :-)

*****

With the knock on the door, Ishita hurriedly parted from his embrace.

"Bhai, mai ander aau?" Simmi knocked again with a smile.

"Simmi di, aap puch kyu rahe ho aawo na." Ishita replied as her husband didn't say anything.

"Bahi tujse knock nahi karwata?" Simmi asked fake innocence dropping from her tone. "Hum to koi nahi aasakte bina permission Maa-Papa bhi nahi."

Ishita laughed it off thinking its her another teasing while Raman grumpily added "Aayi kyu hai?"

"Niche bulane. Come, Paramji treat de rahe hai." Simmi passed a proud smile.

"Aap chalo, hum aarehai." Ishita smiled back to her and Simmi left asking them to hurry up.

"Chaliye." She wrapped her arm around him, pulling him softly as she stood.

"Mujhe nai jana." He grumbled standing up with her "Are abhi abhi saadhi hue hai. Par nahi, privacy dena ni nahi kisiko."

Ishita giggled to herself as they left the room.

*****

"Congrats, Jiju." Raman gave Param side hug before taking a seat on the couch beside Ishita.

The whole family was gathered in the hall, celebrating the achievement of their son-in-law.

All three couple; Ishita and Raman, Simmi and Param, Santoshi and Om; settled on each couch and the youngest on the floor. Romi straighten his legs, his back pressed against the couch space between his parents' leg.

The soft murmur of television audible in background.

"Toh kya hai special?" Romi excitedly asked.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here I present." Param tried to make the ambience before taking out the bottle.

" Param tried to make the ambience before taking out the bottle

"Ah red wine." Toshi clicked her tongue while Ishita made face.

Mummyji bhi peeti hai?