Part 14

"Ishita." She pursed her lips as her husband's word reached her ear. She turned towards him patting her har dry with the towel, "Yehi hu, Raman."

"Tum kaha chali jaati ho, yaar." She smiled as he hugged the bedsheet close to his chest.

Aww. Pout karte huwe kitne cute lagtehai. Focus, Ishu. Focus.

She shook her softly trying to get rid of those thoughts.

"Yehi toh hu. Aap to yese react kar rahe hai, jese mai kaha hi chali gaye!" She put her towel around the chair.

"Mere paas toh nahi ho na." She looked him in disbelief as he explained "Meri baaho mei."

"Kuch bhi, kya Raman." She blushed at his words "chodo ye sab jawo aap ready ho jaawo."

Patting his cheeks softly with her cold hand, she tried to move toward the door.

She gasped as felt a sharp tug on her hand, landing on his chest. She gasped as he wrapped his arms around her, faking as if he was sleeping.

"Raman, xoddo na." She trued playing with her button while he shook his head cutely making her smile.

"Maa bularahi hai." She said peaking his cheeks.

"Tumhe mere sivaye sabka hai ha." He said withdrawing his arms.

Naraz ho gaye kya!

"Mai to bas..." She tried explaining only to be cut off by him.

"I was just kidding." He helped her to stand up. She silently watched as he entered the washroom.

Mai kab samjhungi inko. Sabke pati yese hi hoti kya? Itne hi confusining?

*****

"Maa, meri sherwani kaha hai?"

"Maa, meri matching earrings nahi mil rahi."

"Toshiji, aapne mera chasma dekha?"

Ishita was surprised stepping down of the strairs as the chaos welcomed her. Usually the bhalla house would wake up at 1 pm at Sunday or so had she heard and today it was only 11 am.

"Kuch toh kud bhi kiya kaaro. Yeh Neelu, khud tayar hone chali gayi. Aur sara kaam mere mathe xod gayi." She smiled as her mother-in-law complained managing some bags.